Guys what body type on women do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Nice leg and waist curves, fair skin and red hair will get me every. single. time.
    Damn my ugly tummy skin. Someone ALMOST described me. Grumble grumble sigh.

Women are beautiful - short, tall, slender, curvy, whatever. I am sure that there is at least one man who would find any type attractive. Even the douche bag has a right to his opinion, unfortunately. Just be glad those of us ladies with thighs that touch are smart enough not to look at him anyway.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I go to lunch and I miss all the fun!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options

I saved you a seat.
  • SqautsAndOats
    Options
    I am a girl but I am going to answer anyways.
    I like her body type I want it for myself and I would totally go after any girl that looked like her. =]

EW her thighs are nasty, she probably can't even squat BW

Well...that's mature.

Thanks, I like being attracted to women based partially on physical ability. Dead with it.

Good thing most women prefer a man with some semblance of intelligence. What's a sqaut? And did you mean "deal with it"?

Gets mad that i type so quickl.y (see) that i don't give a phuck, fat dude in profile picture, your opinion is void.
    That picture is a motivational picture because it was taken before I had back surgery and had started to lose weight.

Your pictures are you in a gym with head band on with an "I'm gonna poop myself face."

Your existence is void.

I could run you into the ground. Since you're so concerned about zombies you might want to hit some cardio stud.

Come at me bro.

I'm gunna poop face = heavy weight, probably dead-lifting as much as you weigh which is probably A LOT

Haha i do HIIT swimming, and met-con for my cardio so i think i'm doing fine.

Run me into the ground? Come to me, Visalia California, PLEASE I would love to see you back up your SCAREY internet threats
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

I saved you a seat.

Where is that awesome "in before the lock" clip, my dear? This is headed for Lockerville.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

What type of body type on women do you prefer?

Anywhere from athletic to hip-hop-video-woman.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I like her body type I want it for myself and I would totally go after any girl that looked like her. =]

Well...that's mature.

Thanks, I like being attracted to women based partially on physical ability. Dead with it.

Good thing most women prefer a man with some semblance of intelligence. What's a sqaut? And did you mean "deal with it"?

Gets mad that i type so quickl.y (see) that i don't give a phuck, fat dude in profile picture, your opinion is void.
    That picture is a motivational picture because it was taken before I had back surgery and had started to lose weight.

Your pictures are you in a gym with head band on with an "I'm gonna poop myself face."

Your existence is void.

I could run you into the ground. Since you're so concerned about zombies you might want to hit some cardio stud.

Come at me bro.

I'm gunna poop face = heavy weight, probably dead-lifting as much as you weigh which is probably A LOT

Run me into the ground? Come to me, Visalia California, PLEASE I would love to see you back up your SCAREY internet threats
    Just for the record "bro", that means I'd keep running as you stopped. It's not a "threat" in what you think it is.

I know about squats and deadlifts, I do them too. I currently weigh 267, down from 335.

I'm a little busy this week, why not fly out to Jacksonville, FL. I know of some great gyms for you. Then we can go jogging and have some low fat 1/2 caff skinny mocha latte's. :flowerforyou:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

I saved you a seat.

Where is that awesome "in before the lock" clip, my dear? This is headed for Lockerville.

In_Before_the_Lock.gif

this one!?!?!?
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    wouldnothitit.jpg
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I prefer my body on any women!

Bahahahahah! :laugh:
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

Well...that's mature.

Your existence is void.

Come at me bro.

:sad: :sad: :sad: I may almost take you seriously if you learned how to spell!!!!!
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    Salma Hayek<3
    salma_hayek_bikini_photo.jpg
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    As a woman, I can say that it has little to do with all this. A perfect woman to me, has a smile that is infectious, eyes that can tell you anything without saying a word, a confidence that lets *her* believe she is the hottest woman in the room, attention to detail in how she chooses to dress that frame, happiness that does not require chemicals to allow her to be herself, pride in herself to not lower to ANY man's standards, wisdom to stay away from men who feel that she is NOT perfect as she is, loves herself enough to have the drive to constantly improve the things that she alone does not like........ If a man cannot love me at my worst, he sure as hell doesn't deserve my best. I am a "thick" woman, but I am a beautiful woman who knows how to work every square inch of me like most 98 pound hotties would dream of, I am a catch not only as I am, but as I have been and as I will be.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

You can do whatever. You can bench press a Chrysler. Still won't make you any less of an *kitten*. And everyone will still hate you and think what a small, little man you are inside.

Now go deactivate and make a new profile, but it's not going to work. Because wherever you go, there you are.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    fight-over-internet.jpg
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    I honestly prefer my women pretty thin....muscular, but thinner. I like a small chest, slim hips and thighs...boyish, I guess. A weightlifter with wicked guns and thighs can turn my head any day, though! >w<

Ultimately, I generally adore women like this: Katherine-Moennig-the-l-word-73512_400_533.jpg

Agreed.

my bestie told me that the only time a woman turns my head, she's built like a 12 year old boy.

Ahahaha! Same here. But hey, we like what we like...and as long as everyone else thinks they're not top notch, they can go on being wrong, and leave all the beautiful ones to us, hey? ;D
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Roid' rage much? Just so you know, you don't have to be a douche to over-compensate for what the roids are doing down there.

Someone here cares a little to much about others opinions. Either that, or you have the inability to let anyone have the last word but yourself.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    How about we discuss what he can actually get...
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    What I learned today-

Only skinny girls, or ripped girls, or muscley guys get to be nasty looking.

Take notes childrenz...
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

Roid_rage.gif
This discussion has been closed.