Guys what body type on women do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I'm gunna poop face = heavy weight, probably dead-lifting as much as you weigh which is probably A LOT

Haha i do HIIT swimming, and met-con for my cardio so i think i'm doing fine.

Run me into the ground? Come to me, Visalia California, PLEASE I would love to see you back up your SCAREY internet threats

You can do whatever. You can bench press a Chrysler. Still won't make you any less of an *kitten*. And everyone will still hate you and think what a small, little man you are inside.

Now go deactivate and make a new profile, but it's not going to work. Because wherever you go, there you are.

WIN! :flowerforyou:
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    Gets mad that i type so quickl.y (see) that i don't give a phuck, fat dude in profile picture, your opinion is void.

It's not that you type fast. It's the stupid things that come out when you do.

I see you joined this month. Feel free not to stick with it.

^^this right here...
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options

Gets mad that i type so quickl.y (see) that i don't give a phuck, fat dude in profile picture, your opinion is void.
    That picture is a motivational picture because it was taken before I had back surgery and had started to lose weight.

Your pictures are you in a gym with head band on with an "I'm gonna poop myself face."

Your existence is void.

I could run you into the ground. Since you're so concerned about zombies you might want to hit some cardio stud.

Come at me bro.

Although everyone has a right to who they think is attractive (beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?) and there is nothing wrong with being attracted to women who look strong, squatsnoats didn't just keep it simple. He had to belittle someone's choice of beauty (which she is undeniable gorgeous and wouldn't give him the time of day) and then continued on to say fat women are lacking morals. Squatsnoats...if your inspiration is Zyzz, does that mean you advocate use of steroids as well? That would explain the bad attitude.

Seriously though, why do you have to be mean? You could have come on here and told us what you thought was attractive like the original topic stated then moved on.

And to the man you called 'fat' above me, he has more chance of getting the type of woman he wants than you do because he seems like a NICE guy.

For someone with such picky standards, you might want to work on your personality.
    With all of that being said, Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, and Jessica Biel all have some killer bodies. I think I would just walk around naked all day if I looked like them :P
  • jryan12341
    jryan12341 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    mine!!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    71056_199010641603_598580_n.jpg
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    men should like curvy chicks.... just saying :)
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Seriousbusiness2.jpg
  • getfitnow33
    Options
    wow now thats an answer! i love it!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I honestly prefer my women pretty thin....muscular, but thinner. I like a small chest, slim hips and thighs...boyish, I guess. A weightlifter with wicked guns and thighs can turn my head any day, though! >w<

Ultimately, I generally adore women like this: Katherine-Moennig-the-l-word-73512_400_533.jpg

Agreed.

my bestie told me that the only time a woman turns my head, she's built like a 12 year old boy.

Ahahaha! Same here. But hey, we like what we like...and as long as everyone else thinks they're not top notch, they can go on being wrong, and leave all the beautiful ones to us, hey? ;D

indeed!

i'm really just quoting this to get that pic in again. LOL.
  • SqautsAndOats
    Options
    I'm gunna poop face = heavy weight, probably dead-lifting as much as you weigh which is probably A LOT

Run me into the ground? Come to me, Visalia California, PLEASE I would love to see you back up your SCAREY internet threats

Roid' rage much? Just so you know, you don't have to be a douche to over-compensate for what the roids are doing down there.

Someone here cares a little to much about others opinions. Either that, or you have the inability to let anyone have the last word but yourself.

OOOO the last word my ONLY weakness, that and some tendonitis in my elbows, over trained my stone carries for a strong man competition, oh well.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I go to lunch and I miss all the fun!

I saved you a seat.

Where is that awesome "in before the lock" clip, my dear? This is headed for Lockerville.

In_Before_the_Lock.gif

this one!?!?!?

BWAAAAAHAHAHAA! You made my day AGAIN! I lurve this, but only when you post it!
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    This is what i prefer..
    nicemodelz.jpg

UMMM I like the Fitness model look but this girl looks transgender. Arms, abs and face.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

You can do whatever. You can bench press a Chrysler. Still won't make you any less of an *kitten*. And everyone will still hate you and think what a small, little man you are inside.

Now go deactivate and make a new profile, but it's not going to work. Because wherever you go, there you are.

^-this, PLEASE!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options

Oh no, I am sure your weaknesses abound. But we don't have enough space in this thread to list them all, sadly.
    Roid' rage much? Just so you know, you don't have to be a douche to over-compensate for what the roids are doing down there.

Someone here cares a little to much about others opinions. Either that, or you have the inability to let anyone have the last word but yourself.

OOOO the last word my ONLY weakness, that and some tendonitis in my elbows, over trained my stone carries for a strong man competition, oh well.

Oh no, I am sure you have an astonishing number of weaknesses, unfortunately we do not have enough space in this thread to list them all, so sad.
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    I am a girl but I am going to answer anyways.
    I like her body type I want it for myself and I would totally go after any girl that looked like her. =]
    tumblr_m1bd4qZepH1qfpuhjo1_500.jpg

EW her thighs are nasty, she probably can't even squat BW

Well...that's mature.

I think her squatting abilities might shock that particular poster.

Shes beautiful. Nothing wrong with that. Alot of us would be blessed to have a shape like her.
    I think Jillian Michaels Rocks. :smile:

I think she is beautiful as well... and she has my body type.. and my thighs look like that.. just add more cellulite.. cuz i'm real.
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    [OOOO the last word my ONLY weakness, that and some tendonitis in my elbows, over trained my stone carries for a strong man competition, oh well.

You forgot your tiny, tiny penis.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    bump
  • plcarpenter
    plcarpenter Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is what i prefer..
    nicemodelz.jpg

I would love to look like her!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options

Now now isn't it obvious he is calling out for attention, you know like children do when they are pouty and nasty. Except he is a large child that apparently can bench and squat YAY!!! I have never seen a child do that. And he is right she does have thicker thighs and you know in life how extremely important it is to be perfect so you can impress others, but don't be too hard on him, roids are really bad for your brain, ahem among other things which could also account for the nasty attitude. Sigh darwinism should knock this one out, you know cause it's not about being the fittest anymore.
  • sjbruno7
    sjbruno7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I agree 100%
This discussion has been closed.