Guys what body type on women do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I am a girl but I am going to answer anyways.
    I like her body type I want it for myself and I would totally go after any girl that looked like her. =]

EW her thighs are nasty, she probably can't even squat BW

Well...that's mature.

Thanks, I like being attracted to women based partially on physical ability. Dead with it.

You called her thighs "nasty" that's immature. Her thighs are fine and she has the body type of a lot of women on this site.

Men really have no place on saying what a woman should or shouldn't look like unless they are Adonis. Even if they are Adonis, they should still have the respect to not say something is nasty on a woman.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I like her body type I want it for myself and I would totally go after any girl that looked like her. =]

Well...that's mature.

I think her squatting abilities might shock that particular poster.

Oh it that so, what are her states then, go on, lets hear how much she lifts... oh you don't know do you.

And you do?

Yeah based on her muscle to fat ratio i would suppose it is near 65 pounds. Especially since the likelihood of her having formal training is slim to none.

And this is is a subjective topic, so I'm allowed to be subjective on my likes, and if i think her quads are lacking in muscle mass then so be it. I am not being mean to you, or anyone else on this site, but you calling my comments nasty would actually be rude... so come at me bro.

Oh, my. Well, I have that exact same body type. It's call an hourglass and no matter how in shape a woman is, if she has that figure, she's going to look like that. She may be bigger or smaller, but any fat she has will sit in the hips and thighs.

She's not flexing in that photo, so there's no way for you to know anything about her muscle to fat ratio. And, for the record, I can squat more than 200 pounds. And I could probably crush your head between my "nasty" thighs.
  • healthycurves2012
    Options
    ... so come at me bro.

lmao...wow...
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    This is what i prefer..
    nicemodelz.jpg

^^^If you're going to touch up a photo that much, you may as well draw it yourself.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I keep coming back here hoping to see tall with curves and muscles and stretch marks and loose tummy skin.

Hasn't happened yet. Sigh...

**goes to find a corner to cry in**
  • SqautsAndOats
    Options
    OK in an attempt to get this thread back in line, here's another one that I find extremely attrictive, not too much and not too little.
    jillianmichaels01bikini.jpg

THERE we go, I can safely assume she is much more physically active, thus making her more attractive to me. I don't see why that makes me nasty but what ever.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    So he can't have a negative opinion on a woman?

He's free to not be attracted to a certain body type. But the immature, rude insults are uncalled for.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Thin and soft-looking. Thin without the pokey, scary angular-ness to it. Think Amanda Seyfried.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I prefer the female body ;) typically so long as she isn't obese I'm appreciative of it physically.

My own gf is extraordinarily thin.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Not a specific type... my ideal woman can fall somewhere from

Six-pack-Woman.jpg

to this...

christina-hendricks-hot-watermelon-0510-lg-e1271723895873.jpg
  • MaudeBeige
    MaudeBeige Posts: 282
    Options
    The one I have. She is as beautiful today as the day I married her 45 years ago.
    Attributes:
    Hair - Auburn, now gray
    Eyes - brown, but has gray contacts
    Tall - 5'8"
    Decent figure - keeps self in good physical shape
    Intelligent - has J.D.
    Kind - beyond the realm of most reality.
    Loving - unending. But, nobody should come between her and her grandkids.

Made me feel a little weepy!
    How loving is that?!

:flowerforyou:
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I keep coming back here hoping to see tall with curves and muscles and stretch marks and loose tummy skin.

**joins cory**
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I like all body types..................and ladies who can kick some *kitten*.....
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I know what boys like
    I know what guys want.

http://youtu.be/5UX2afsTqFI
    0.jpg
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This is what i prefer..
    nicemodelz.jpg

for sure! this pic is my inspiration! (:
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    This is what i prefer..
    nicemodelz.jpg

^^^If you're going to touch up a photo that much, you may as well draw it yourself.

I couldn't even tell you if that was touched up or not, I certainly don't have the skills to do something like that.. but her name is Dayna Maleton
    you can look her up and decide for yourself if this is real or not..
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Kate beckinsale :love: one can dream...

kate_beckinsale_bikini.jpg

I would TOTALLY go lesbian for Kate! DEFINATELY wouldn't kick her out of my bed for eating crackers! :love:
  • SqautsAndOats
    Options

Well...that's mature.

I think her squatting abilities might shock that particular poster.

Oh it that so, what are her states then, go on, lets hear how much she lifts... oh you don't know do you.

And you do?

Yeah based on her muscle to fat ratio i would suppose it is near 65 pounds. Especially since the likelihood of her having formal training is slim to none.

And this is is a subjective topic, so I'm allowed to be subjective on my likes, and if i think her quads are lacking in muscle mass then so be it. I am not being mean to you, or anyone else on this site, but you calling my comments nasty would actually be rude... so come at me bro.

Oh, my. Well, I have that exact same body type. It's call an hourglass and no matter how in shape a woman is, if she has that figure, she's going to look like that. She may be bigger or smaller, but any fat she has will sit in the hips and thighs.

She's not flexing in that photo, so there's no way for you to know anything about her muscle to fat ratio. And, for the record, I can squat more than 200 pounds. And I could probably crush your head between my "nasty" thighs.

1. she still doesn't have enough muscle mass to squat body weight. Its simple really.
    2. She wouldn't flex in her photos because she isn't a fitness model, if she did flex there wouldn't be much/any change because again low muscle mass
    3. 200 pound squat? pics or it didn't happen.
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    I honestly prefer my women pretty thin....muscular, but thinner. I like a small chest, slim hips and thighs...boyish, I guess. A weightlifter with wicked guns and thighs can turn my head any day, though! >w<

Ultimately, I generally adore women like this: Katherine-Moennig-the-l-word-73512_400_533.jpg
This discussion has been closed.