has your "type" changed?

Options

Replies

• BriskaPacojame
    Options
    I used to be attracted to men... but now I'm attracted to boobs. :tongue:

Me too. :)

Me three.
    But no, really, boobs = :) and I had a friend tell me once she saw this guy that was so my type. My actual response without thinking about it for a second was "I didn't know I had a type, or, I thought my type was 'male'." :)
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    My taste hasn't change. He has to be clean cut, meat or no meat (doesn't matter), business like with humor. Hmmm... that's my hubby.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Nope. Breathing still works for me.
    Probably a good thing, since necrophilia is generally frowned upon.

Only when people find out about it... :grumble:
  • dawnkay1
    dawnkay1 Posts: 41
    Options
    I used to like the lost, little, blue eyed pretty boys (slightly younger than me, preferably!). I was always falling the bird with the broken wing.

Now I couldn't want anything more different! I do still love that lost, blue eyed boy thing, but if I could do it over now, it would be a guy that is older than me. He must be able to make decisions, look after me (emotionally), be my equal (not a second child!) and have a goal for the future.
  • humanreplica
    Options
    I've always liked big guys. They dont have to necessary be over weight, or muscular, just big up top, big chest someone that would make me feel protected.
  • NurseAshoRN
    NurseAshoRN Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WELL before I met my husband, I dated 3 drummers...2 of which were red heads! LOL what a weird type?!?!

The day I met my husband I fell in love with a tall, dark haired green eyed punk rocker and never looked back :) 5 years later he's much more of a country boy and I love that too <3
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    very funny read.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    bump or whatever they say.

Love this question.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My "type" didn't necessarily change, but when I looked outside it I found the right person. I used to go for non-white (the darker the better), taller than me (I'm 5'7), older, big (broad or muscular)guys, who were always either military or bad boys (or an interesting combo of the two). Then I met my hubby. He's 3 inches shorter than me, 3 years younger than me, weighs 120lbs soak and wet, is a total nerd, and just about the farthest thing you can get from both "bad boy" and "military". He is vietnamese so he fits the non-white part.
    When I met him I couldn't stop thinking about him, even though i couldn't figure out why because he's the opposite of what I normally go for. We were married 3 months later. I'm still not sure on the why part, but we are having a great time trying to figure it out.
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    my "type" did a 180. I used to be attracted to the rough guys that apparently needed work. I am SO over that and now I'm with a man, not a boy, that has it together and does well for himself and his family. I can't imagine life without him :)
  • wendyannie1976
    wendyannie1976 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    mines not changed tall, good build with great chest and arms - always has gone down well and the right body type I find - feel safe and right, don;t get me wrong I tried skinny, over weight, smoker, non smoker but never felt right with them, skinny made me insecure and had disastrous consequences on my ED put me in the worst place of my life, certainly trying has made me realise no matter how much I want it to be just based on personality I also need to feel safe with someone and that comes from size for me specifically muscular arms and chest hehehe
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    CapeMayFerry.jpg
  • taryn_09
    taryn_09 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    my type has definitely changed being the tattooed and pierced girl its always assumed that i like those types of guys.
    i use to be into the whole all skater, surfer hair style lip pierced guys. then i became a trainer, and well although a lot of the trainers ive dated have ended up being tool bags haha i guess thats what i like now.

PERSONALITY first though, but then now i also like
    in shape (not millions and millions of muscle but arms are a sucker for me )
    a tattoo here and there is fine, no sleeves though
    piercing is cool not pierced out to the max.
    spiked hair, or short
    smilleeee :]
    also the laid back can play video games with me, laser tag, just be a dork is my type now as well :D
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    CapeMayFerry.jpg

oops. I'll try again
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Funny because I REALLY want a tall, strong...say 6'1", 200 lbs of man that can man handle me. And I always get 5'5" or 5"6' and 150-170 lbs. My recent ex is 5'6" and 150 lbs. I want to feel tiny next to man. Never happens though.

I like despite size:
    - salt and pepper hair
    - hairy and thick legs (no women legs PLEASE ew)
    - nice smile
    - nice shoes
    - educated
    - nice arms are nice
    - talkative

If you don't meet most of these, despite your size, I will certainly not find you attractive. I like my men older :)

Has my type changed? No, not really. I've always gone for older men. I've always found those traits more attractive.

I'd say personality wise I've smartened up. Used to go for the bad boys, but bad boys are losers in the end. Now I go for sophisticated lawyers, doctors, professors, etc.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    my 'type' is the invisible man. Don't wanna see 'em, don't wanna hear 'em and DON'T WANT THEM IN MY HOUSE. Leave me alone & nobody gets hurt. period

HAHA I've always joked that a man that doesn't know English. Don't have to talk to em, argue with em! haha
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I wanted kids with blonde hair. I got them. Now my type is a decent man with a job and not too lazy.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yep. I used to use Calibri. Now I use Arial Narrow.

I prefer Comic Sans MS myself.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have always liked smart,funny, curvy girls, still do
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My "type" has never really been the physical (I have dated tall, short, skinny, fat, etc.) but always older than me (any where from 1 year to 16). My type has always been the funny/fun guy. The one in the room that can make every body laugh. Good time Charlie. Problem with that is he usually has no ambition because he is too busy being funny and making life one big party and it ends when I am fed up with the funny man. LOL. I am slowly getting past the funny guy and looking more for the stable, sweet, loving man (age is no longer an issue either).