What does you gym cost??

Options

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Free boxing academy from a friend of mine. But I know he charges $40 per month for adults but it comes with unlimited classes of workouts, unlimited boxing and sparring and everything
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    I pay $54 a fortnight :( so $108 a month. Expensive for me!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    $20/month, no contract~!
  • mischa_12
    mischa_12 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    $200 p/month which I unfortunately just can't afford anymore. It was a fantastic gym with great dance and fitness classes but it's hard to justify spending that much every month.
  • gentsevetzak
    gentsevetzak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    150 euros a month, the one before that was 60
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Ours isn't open 24 hrs, but it is open very early and reasonably late. I think we pay about $30 a month each, and that includes classes and the pool and spa. Your gym sounds like a good deal.
  • screening2
    Options
    I checked your gym price in Usa.
    In italy, and i live in a small city where the gyms are totally no special, the basic price is 45€=60$ all day, not included others activities with instructors ( dance, bike, etc etc)
  • xXKatrinaXx
    xXKatrinaXx Posts: 234
    Options
    $30/month for anytime fitness (open 24 hrs a week)
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I pay £25/month for my subscription but only to use the Gym before 4pm Monday - Friday and after 2pm on Saturday & Sundays... working nights though this suits me a treat.. This includes unlimited classes (minus Zumba which is extra), access to any Platinum/Blue Fitnessfirst club in the UK and includes Sauna's and Sunbeds
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    20 a month .. but i know some are up to 85 /mo but that is a high intensity gym.. you need to be fearless and love pain
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I use my local recreation center that's built into the town hall. We got a pool a few years ago. It's $60 quarterly, so $20/month. I love it just for the racquetball courts, but there's also lots of hiking trails. We have locker rooms, and I think even a sauna. I hardly branch out though. Everything is included, or you can pay $3/visit, which I've done for a long time. There's also plenty of classes to choose from and not very many people.
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I go to California Familly Fitness. For a family of 5 I pay $109 per month. They stay open late and open very early. Our membership is all access for all locations, kidcare is free with the membership, they have classes and activities for adults as well as the kids, rock climbing wall, indoor and outdoor pool and splash ground. Tons of cardio equipment, weights, and machines. They also have a huge variety of fitness classes. They have hot tubs, steam and dry heat rooms and wonderfully awesome bathrooms and complete with with showers, big mirrors, sinks, deodorant, hair spray, lotion, soap and shampoo. Plus the lockers are nice they are coded so you don't need to pay or rember to bring a lock you just enter any 4 digits and remember them so you can unlock when you come back.
    I love it and my kids beg to go!
    Oh I forgot handball/raquetball courts and basketball courts too.
  • healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I go to 24 hour fitness and have access to all sport clubs and lower - 24 hr access, unlimited classes, pool, hot tub, sauna.

Trainer, tanning and spa are extra.

I pay $99/year. I paid...years ago for three years in advance for like $900. It averaged to be $28/month.
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    for me, my husband and unlimited childcare in the "kidzone" is 60$ a month. Unlimited free classes, pool, sauna, nice equipment, cinema room and pretty spacious gym.
  • Kittie_Kat
    Kittie_Kat Posts: 101
    Options
    My local gym (privately owned) costs me and my bf $50 a month , it's 24hr access and all the classes you want for free.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Wow, gyms in America are really cheap. I pay £26 a month in the UK (which I think is around the $40 mark), although that does include all classes, the pool and sauna facilities (which I don't use, although they do have women's only days, which as good as I've noticed some men in the sauna be really creepy), as well as the cardio and weight machines of course. At the moment, I'm on an off-peak membership, which means I can go anytime I want until 3:30pm on weekdays (gym opens at 6:30am) and anytime I want on weekends. I only work part time, so it's actually quite ideal. Their student membership, which I'll be switching to when I start my postgraduate course in September, is the same price, but your hours aren't restricted.
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I guess I win the cheapest membership award. My original gym was acquired by 24 Hr. They offered me $29.99 a year for life following a three year membership.

Most of the 24 hr gyms are great for a workout but I wouldn't shower there without a Hazmat team.
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    $33.98 for 24 hour access to a pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, weights, cardio equipment, and unlimited group fitness classes.
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    Planet Fitness.. 24 hr. $10 no contract. Nothing too special but works for me!
  • prettythinlove
    prettythinlove Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I WISH mine was 24 hour! I pay $15 a week (student) with unlimited access to classes. I'd love if it had a lap pool!
    I go to gym 6 days a week and make sure I get my moneys worth ;-)