Can guys wear sandals?

Options

Replies

• MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    There is a vast difference between 'can' and 'should'.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I was told recently that I can't wear sandals anymore (even to the beach or a tiki bar!). . that I have to wear flip-flops or "Sanuk's". . So what's the verdict?

I don't think sandals are important here bro. It sounds like you are so used to doing as your told you might as well just wear a dress - clearly you aren't used to wearing the trousers.

Love the shades. .
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I was told recently that I can't wear sandals anymore (even to the beach or a tiki bar!). . that I have to wear flip-flops or "Sanuk's". . So what's the verdict?

I don't think sandals are important here bro. It sounds like you are so used to doing as your told you might as well just wear a dress - clearly you aren't used to wearing the trousers.

Being told something and acquiescing are 2 different things. He never said he did as he was told, just that he heard something and wondered what general consensus was...back under your bridge, troll.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    no sandals. ever. and just for the record, nobody should be allowed to wear crocs either. flip flops are totally acceptable though, even sexy. and yes - my dad still wears his beloved sandals and socks with shorts...even a bum bag, no i'm not kidding, :noway: sigh!
  • donjohnson99
    Options
    Uh... not cool. Especially with socks... and especially not with socks for women. Yes, you can where whatever you want, but should you?
  • jorowling
    jorowling Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Guys can wear sandals........however, they should NOT wear them with black, knee-high socks.

But this is dead sexy.....I do mean DEAD....sexy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFahEttgBK_Dxr6IGNYfhX7012mZEbr3yJCuSGq8JApGe5ue3B9A

OMG...I think I just wet my pants!!!! FUNNY AS!!
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    How 'bout these?

2012-03-29072449.jpg
  • chrishgt4
    Options
    How 'bout these?

2012-03-29072449.jpg

Sweet mother of mercy, kill it with fire!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I think anyone can wear sandals as long as they are not under any circumstances worn with socks of any kind.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    How 'bout these?

2012-03-29072449.jpg

But they're sooooo comfy!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I'd never daydream about a man who wears sandals or crocs....it's just wrong.
    Shoes tell a little about your personality-
    Get some vans.
    or flip flops
    or deck shoes.

This. :smile:
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My guy and I went in for pedicures last night. Now that sandals weather is almost hitting Minnesota, it's time. As long as you take care of your feet--have a pedicure every four or five weeks, use heel cream and get rid of any toenail fungus (if you have it) you should be platinum. It's the mushy, cracked heels that are really a turnoff for people.

My guy loves pedicures. His feet feel better, he likes the leg massage that go with it, and he usually gets to stare at someone's boobs for an hour. The only thing that he'd like better is to drink beer duing the process.
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My husband would definitely say no. He even calls my 2 year old son a hippie when I put him in sandals.. :)
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Guys can wear sandals........however, they should NOT wear them with black, knee-high socks.

Yes. Sandals only work with black, thigh-high socks!!

:wink:

But if he's this beautiful, carrying a handbag and wearing those socks and sandals....I don't think he'd be interested in us girls....Shame.

NOW yer talkin'!!!

Or, if you look like THIS guy........we might be able to accept it :wink:

Bottega%2BVeneta%2BSandals%2B6.jpg

OMG!!!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to wear some sandals WITH socks today just for the hell of it.

:) Or how about flip flops with socks! Talk about a wedgie! ha
  • chrishgt4
    Options
    How 'bout these?

2012-03-29072449.jpg

But they're sooooo comfy!

lol so are my monster feet slippers but they stay firmly out of sight of people! :laugh:
  • catelabow
    catelabow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Can't be said often enough: wear what you dare, but PLEASE exfoliate your feet and trim nails.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to wear some sandals WITH socks today just for the hell of it.

It looks wrong, but it feels oh so right.
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    I am anti flip flop.for 2 reasons one I will not get into, and the other I have seen to many broken toes or ankle injuries from wearing them.Ex ER nurse
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I wear sandals sometimes on beach but a part from that almost never.