Can guys wear sandals?

Options
12346»

Replies

• sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I am pro flip flops and anti scandals... although they are still a big fashion must have apparently for Dollywood up in the Smokies...

I refuse!

But I will also go as far as saying the guys with hobbit feet are probably doing us a favor by wearing the socks.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I am pro flip flops and anti scandals... although they are still a big fashion must have apparently for Dollywood up in the Smokies...

I refuse!

But I will also go as far as saying the guys with hobbit feet are probably doing us a favor by wearing the socks.

I am going there in a couple of weeks and was planning on wearing flip flops!!! However, I don't ride the big rides LOL

Um, I say, if you can rock it, then go for it! :flowerforyou:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i live in phoenix so the weather here is almost always nice. i primarily wear flip flops and those Keens pictured previously.
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wear what ya want. I personally love flip flops. My hubby wears brown leather sandals on occasion.
  • gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    How 'bout these?

2012-03-29072449.jpg

Seriously? No! Yikes, not even at home alone... and is that a pink Hello Kitty bandaid? :noway:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    How 'bout these?

2012-03-29072449.jpg

Seriously? No! Yikes, not even at home alone... and is that a pink Hello Kitty bandaid? :noway:

Nice touch, don't you think?