What are you currently reading??

Options

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Slope Stability
    Foundations
    and several articles about the shear strenght of dessicated fissured clays.
    The dessicated fissured clay dies at the end.
  • bbysars
    bbysars Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    just started a Dance with dragons (book 5 of a song of ice and fire), I'm hoping to read 50 books altogether this year!
  • AngieFlames
    AngieFlames Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i was also reading the house of night series .
    I like young adult books still lol

Me too <3 Love House of Night.....way better than twilight *gag
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Still have kindle 3 - kindle fire not available in Australia yet, though I have seen one a colleague brought back.
    Just finished Private Games -James Patterson
    Just started Phantom - Jo Nesbo.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    The Fall, second book of the Strain Trilogy by Guillermo Del Toro & Chuck Hogan. Great stuff.
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Just finished Hunger Games and am well into Fifty Shades of Grey right now (with the other 2 books pre-ordered) and Catching Fire is on tap.
  • wholenewme03
    wholenewme03 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just finished 1Q84 and I loved it. I'm currently reading Downtown Owl, and I recently finished The Pact and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. I recommend everything :)
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth but before that 11/22/63 by Stephen King and I LOVED IT.
  • Wangenstein
    Options
    Terry Pratchett's Discworld series! If you're looking for clever, funny writing set on a flat planet that sits on the backs of four elephants who stand on a giant turtle that swims through space, I'd say Discworld is your cup of tea. :)

Seriously, though, it's really REALLY good.
  • lilbrowngirlsj
    lilbrowngirlsj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm reading "The Forgotten Garden" by Kate Morton for my book club and "Spying in High Heels" by Gemma Halliday for myself. Next...Hunger Games :)
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Im a little late to the party, but Im reading Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Maybe next year ill get to hunger games lol
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    The Centurion's Wife.
    http://www.amazon.com/Centurions-Wife-Acts-Faith-Book/dp/B002IKLMPW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331836112&sr=8-1

I love my Kindle! I'm addicted to the Free Books from Amazon. I have so many books right now I don't have enough time to read them all. But, I can't stop looking at the free book list twice a day! <3!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks right now LOL. I'm way behind. Thinking about getting the one that has been recently turned into a movie {you know, the one with Zac Efron in it?}
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    11/22/63 by Stephen King
  • treeatlast
    Options
    Wheels of Life by Anodea Judith. It's all about the Chakra system, super thorough and very interesting. If you're in to yoga at all, or if you can deal with the idea of being able to influence the energy that moves through your body, I would recommend it.
  • TheSoupMan
    TheSoupMan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just finishing the Steve Jobs bio and my preorder of Hank Haney's (Tiger's old coach through the glory years) book on Tiger Woods hit the Kindle this morning.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hunger Games for me too. I LOVE them so far!
  • nat_gourley
    Options
    Call The Midwife for bedtime reading!
    It by Stephen King for bus time reading!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Just finished 'Dance with Dragons', now trying to figure out what to read until the next book in the series, since George RR Martin won't give birth to the next one until who knows when.
  • RaeCan
    RaeCan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    At the moment I'm reading It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini and will probably be starting Divergent by Veronica Roth soon.