Ummm ... This is a new issue at the gym

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    OMG - this is too funny! Imagine what the pro/con list for dating this guy would look like..

Pro - he wouldn't have a problem "cleaning my bike seat" after a workout; imagine how much water I could save on showers; he'd probably volunteer to do all my laundry

Con - how would he respond to meeting my friends, by sticking his nose in their crotch? and if he did, could I just spray him in the face with water like with a german shepherd?

OMG! I cannot laugh out loud at work!!! Stop it!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I don't get the big deal. Scent is a huge aphrodisiac. He could have been more discreet, true, but unless he started getting "friendly" with the sweat covered seat, I don't understand all the hubbub.

I assume most of you swap bodily fluids with the person you are with, correct?

Sure, but I don't go sniffing his junk! Maybe I'm a bit odd or something but if somebody's genitals have a scent, I'm not turned on, I'm gagging! Just the thought of sweaty crotch smell has me hanging my head over my trashcan haha
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just imagine, if they DO get together, ten years down the line, telling the "How I Met Your Father" story...

" ....and we never really talked until I saw him sniffing my exercise seat one day....."

and if they're dating, and at the gym together, and some girl gets off her exercise bike and he saunters over....

"Oh, I KNOW I did not just see you sniff that other girl's seat!!!!!"

HAHAHA! Awesome!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Ummm... I mean, this is creepy, but I donno if it's serial killer creepy. I donno. I was speechless when I read this... then I laughed HYSTERICALLY! lol Sorry, but I did! lol
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    It shows he likes the poon. Jump on that!

You would :)

Indeed. I like men who...go downtown.
  • tonihayden
    Options
    omg.....................sick.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    She's still considering a date, she should jump right on that... Literally, he doesn't mind if it's sweaty... And maybe "periodic".
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    why in the HELL would you WANT to keep flirting with him?????? NASTY!!!!! WTF?!!!! well dayyum! did it turn you on that he wanted to sniff your Azz and probably 30 others that had sat there and DIDNt clean the seat?!!! if thats your thing cool.....
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    OHMYFNG!!!!!

That's nasty........as well as DEEPLY disturbing :sick:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    why in the HELL would you WANT to keep flirting with him?????? NASTY!!!!! WTF?!!!! well dayyum! did it turn you on that he wanted to sniff your Azz and probably 30 others that had sat there and DIDNt clean the seat?!!! if thats your thing cool.....

Please read carefully the first sentence in the first post. THIS IS NOT ME. I'm not even single!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Just imagine, if they DO get together, ten years down the line, telling the "How I Met Your Father" story...

" ....and we never really talked until I saw him sniffing my exercise seat one day....."

and if they're dating, and at the gym together, and some girl gets off her exercise bike and he saunters over....

"Oh, I KNOW I did not just see you sniff that other girl's seat!!!!!"

OMG I lost it
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    For my "single peeps".. it wasn't me!!!

:sick:
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else think of dogs saying "hello" with this?
    I mean, sure there's some room for a man being a little...er, primal...but that's really only a step above panty theiving/sniffing, don't you think? :noway:

Best way to start my morning though...the post AND responses are priceless!
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    It shows he likes the poon. Jump on that!

You would :)

DUDE! I work downtown! Seriously - we should hook up sometime
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Creepy....Run Forest Run! It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again.....RUN!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Sniff.gif
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Wait, this isnt normal? I kid, I kid

did he put an inspection sticker down?

Inspected by 69

Lol
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

Me tooooooooo :smile:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    WTF! This is some creepy @ZZ *kitten*....Reminds me of Hannibal Lector...Don't help the dude load his couch into his van or anything. And this ain't about goin downtown either. Creepy @zz m'fer lol
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options

Me tooooooooo :smile:

I don't know many women that DON'T enjoy downtown trips!