Ummm ... This is a new issue at the gym

Options
12346»

Replies

• sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    OMG, I can't stop laughing! I love the responses!

Seriously, though you have to use the buddy system if you are going sniff seats in public. I usually take my wife...lol
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    my question was how cute was this guy, if after that the women was still wonder if she should flirt with him. He must look like the baby of Brad Pitt and George Clooney.

and the Dear Prudence column on SLATE.com is a great and entertaining read.

ETA:
    I am torn between being disgusted and horny.
    hey this is what most of my dates say about me. :laugh: :laugh:
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    From the Dear Prudence column:

Q. Gym Romance: I'm a fit, attractive 30-something single woman who enjoys working out at my local gym. A few weeks ago I noticed a cute guy seemed to have a similar schedule as mine. We also seemed to have a similar workout routine—bike, weights, swim etc. I've tried smiling at him once or twice, to see if there was any interest, but neither of us has made the first move. Then yesterday, I returned to my stationary bike as I had forgotten to wipe it down, and I noticed that he was standing next to it, rubbing the damp seat with an odd look on his face. He then pretended to have dropped something, but I saw that he was actually sniffing the seat, before returning to the locker room. I don't think he realized that he had been spotted. How do I proceed? He is very attractive, and I guess he is into me as well. Do I say something about what I saw, or should I continue flirting with him knowing what I know?

:laugh:

Maybe he wanted to make sure miss puss doesn't stank before he tries to holla.
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options

Q. Gym Romance: I'm a fit, attractive 30-something single woman who enjoys working out at my local gym. A few weeks ago I noticed a cute guy seemed to have a similar schedule as mine. We also seemed to have a similar workout routine—bike, weights, swim etc. I've tried smiling at him once or twice, to see if there was any interest, but neither of us has made the first move. Then yesterday, I returned to my stationary bike as I had forgotten to wipe it down, and I noticed that he was standing next to it, rubbing the damp seat with an odd look on his face. He then pretended to have dropped something, but I saw that he was actually sniffing the seat, before returning to the locker room. I don't think he realized that he had been spotted. How do I proceed? He is very attractive, and I guess he is into me as well. Do I say something about what I saw, or should I continue flirting with him knowing what I know?

He's digging your butt sweat. Attractive or not......... Run!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    OMG, I can't stop laughing! I love the responses!

Seriously, though you have to use the buddy system if you are going sniff seats in public. I usually take my wife...lol

Now thats funny, I don't care who you are. Forgive me lord and bless the starving pigmies in New Guinea.
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just imagine, if they DO get together, ten years down the line, telling the "How I Met Your Father" story...

" ....and we never really talked until I saw him sniffing my exercise seat one day....."

and if they're dating, and at the gym together, and some girl gets off her exercise bike and he saunters over....

"Oh, I KNOW I did not just see you sniff that other girl's seat!!!!!"

HAAAA!!! Oh my GOODNESS!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    why in the HELL would you WANT to keep flirting with him?????? NASTY!!!!! WTF?!!!! well dayyum! did it turn you on that he wanted to sniff your Azz and probably 30 others that had sat there and DIDNt clean the seat?!!! if thats your thing cool.....

Please read carefully the first sentence in the first post. THIS IS NOT ME. I'm not even single!
    Well DAYYUM.. reading IS fundamental!!!!!! GLAD ITS NOT YOU Babes!!!! Sorry... I still say that girl has serious ISSUES!!!!!!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

You caught him before he could mark his territory
    funny-gif-dog-peeing.gif