tatoos>>>>?

Options

Replies

• DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options
    It's spelt *tattoos

This is a very odd subject to be bringing about on a weight loss website, isn't it? Particularly in a negative sense?

My name is pretty self explanatory - I am the tattooed tea lady. Why? Because I love tea, and I have plenty of tattoos!

"Our bodies are a canvas, use them wisely with no regrets".

It is up to each individual what they do with their body. No one else's. And I wouldn't change my tattoos for love nor God. If anything, I feel sorry for those who judge people who do have tattoos, or body modifications. Because it's a very pety thing to judge someone on.

"in my opinion"...

It is spelled "spelled" not spelt! bahahaha:laugh: :laugh:

Ha!!

I love tattoos. i have a large upper back piece. I'm having my full back done and it's being drawn up right now. I have 4 others as well. I could care less what they're going to look like when I'm older. We are all going to be wrinkled anyway...having a tattoo will not change that.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Yo dawg, I heard you like tattoos.

168010_483249925727_718010727_6486175_378641_n.jpg
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have 6 and a fairly decent list of more I'd like to get, but my youngest literally just got his first one today and it is SO bad :frown: I have so much regret on his behalf right now, so I can definitely see both sides of the fence on this subject.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    *gets popcorn*
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    who cares. this is a weight loss site.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I think one or two is fine, but i have a couple of friends who are covered in them, But i have one on my ankle as well.
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    i think it is a personal choice. i have two of them and each one has very personal meaning attached to it. I know friends who have just had a drunk night and went and got a tattoo that they regret getting, in that case i kind of don't see the point, but i guess that still was a personal choice that they made.
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    It's spelt *tattoos

This is a very odd subject to be bringing about on a weight loss website, isn't it? Particularly in a negative sense?

My name is pretty self explanatory - I am the tattooed tea lady. Why? Because I love tea, and I have plenty of tattoos!

It is up to each individual what they do with their body. No one else's. And I wouldn't change my tattoos for love nor God. If anything, I feel sorry for those who judge people who do have tattoos, or body modifications. Because it's a very pety thing to judge someone on.

"in my opinion"...

She's English. "Spelt" is perfectly acceptable in the UK as a past participle of "spell". And now I'm leaving because this thread is boring the pants off me. That's "pants" in the UK sense of the word.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    532644_326434730756000_172505519482256_944766_1526874833_n.jpg

Except I'll have a mohawk. :glasses:
  • Sweet_T_McGee_HeatherSadie
    Options
    To each there own... I'm a *TATTOO* Artist and I say our bodies our choice. Each person is a canvas, and its their choice to either leave it blank or fill it up or even in between. But its not right to bash those that have them. Its self expression ad most if not all those have a story behind them.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I don't mind tattoos. I have seen some beautiful ones. I was tempted when younger, but didin't (girls with tattoos were whispered about).. and now wouldn't get any. Seen too many people with regrets. My ex husband has some he got during the Korean Conflict back in the early 50s (when I was a 5yo) when he was in the Navy. He was ashamed of them when he got to be about 30yo. He had 2 wrap-arounds on his forearms and duh... SWEET and SOUR above his nipples. Needless to say, he never went shirtless. (:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ... remembering the first time I saw him without his shirt.)
  • delilah47
    Options
    It's spelt *tattoos

"in my opinion"...

Ha!!

I love tattoos. i have a large upper back piece. I'm having my full back done and it's being drawn up right now. I have 4 others as well. I could care less what they're going to look like when I'm older. We are all going to be wrinkled anyway...having a tattoo will not change that.

"spelt" must be a vegan :wink:
  • delilah47
    Options
    532644_326434730756000_172505519482256_944766_1526874833_n.jpg

Except I'll have a mohawk. :glasses:
    go gettum rach!!
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm heavily tattooed, and feel more at home in my body than I did without tattoos. I look forward to being an old, saggy lady holding my grandkids on my lap, laughing as they point at all the pictures on my skin and laughing, too.

It's gonna be so rad!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

go gettum rach!!

:wink:

And people, who cares if something is a trend?? Be it tattoos, shoes, hairstyles.....

Originality, is being yourself. Nothing on it's own is 'original' anymore. :drinker:
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    hate them
    total turn off on a woman
  • biff54928
    biff54928 Posts: 35
    Options
    I for one will be getting my first tattoo on Friday, I am almost 42 yrs old but mine will be a tribute to my stillborn son {cross with a baby} And as for my husband I just asked him if he was against me getting one and he said no "I like tattoos" :0)
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I don't have tatoos, I have scars. Scars are just like tatoos but with a better story!
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    I don't have tatoos, I have scars. Scars are just like tatoos but with a better story!

I had the shirt with this saying, and the scars, before the tattooes. The tats were definitely less painful than the cause of the scars!
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Tattoo
    > three "tees", two "ohs"

(Today's spelling lesson brought to you by the letter "T" and the number "9" :laugh: )

And here's another valuable lesson from the spelling/grammar/punctuation police (namely, me):

Apostrophes DO NOT belong at the end of every word that ends with an "s." If it's not a contraction (two words being smooshed together...like "it + is = it's") OR a possessive (like "Bob's shoes") then an apostrophe shouldn't be used!!!

*sigh*:grumble: