tatoos>>>>?

Options
KANGOOJUMPS
KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
wHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEM? yeah or no??
FOR ME, IT IS A firm no,,, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY,, it is just a no!

Replies

• kellybean14
    kellybean14 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I think of the body as a canvas, and that in particular, self-designed tattoos are really neat.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I don't mind them, but too many can be a little bit of a turn off.
  • Antigone
    Antigone Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I think that each person has to decide what is best for them and I respect that. But for me it's a yes for sure. I have three and plan on more for sure.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I think that each person has to decide what is best for them and I respect that. But for me it's a yes for sure. I have three and plan on more for sure.

^^^^This.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Personal choice I think, I for one love great ink♥
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    I'm giving it a firm hell yes !
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I got me a tramp stamp, LOL! And I'm going to get a rose on my belly at some point. Beyond that? I'm not sure any more are in my future.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    It's your body so you can do what you want.

I have 3.. I'm about to get my 4th one. Mine are not visible with clothes on though.

I have one behind my left ear, one on the inside of my left ankle and one on my back (above tramp stamp area). The next one will be going up the side of my hip.

Oh and I love tattooed boys.
  • doyledozo
    doyledozo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    BIG YES! I'm heavily tattooed and don't see myself ever stopping.
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    I'm a painted lady and love it!
  • mredsolomon
    mredsolomon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have to tell you, for me a tattoo is distracting. Women have a glow about them that make them appealing. I think tattoos distracts from their beauty. Being covered in ink is just YUCK. I would much rather see skin than tattoos.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I for one love them. Problem is once you start....at least with myself....I get addicted and want more. I cant wait to hit my mini goal and get one up my side
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos. The more the better. lol
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I love body art. I have about 6 tattoos, but none very visible. I own 2 machines & have given a handful of tattoos to friends (yes, I've had training). Will they look like crap when I'm 80? Probably...but they'll also tell a story, and that's what it's all about for me.
  • katelynpelerson
    katelynpelerson Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    definite YES! I love my tattoo and I want more! I think if they mean something and aren't just stupid things written in a language that you don't understand or speak, it's a huge yes!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    HELL YES But I have 7 so I am partial!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQshCFiYu3amDIHiEbTAz0l5ZSXZRB6uXIU0mzkIkTvQ9xQHkznFjzfRF0bQ

oh and they're TATTOOS not tatoos
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    It's a YES for me... just got my most recent 2 weeks ago...... my fiance has 1 whole sleeve and a half sleeve... I love them, it's a personal choice... I don't usually like the cliche' ones you know the ones that are just trendy.... but I have gotten those myself when I was young and just wanted a tattoo... but ones with stories or special ones that are unique and like free hand by your artist are the best and the only way I go now!! :)
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Ewwwwww.... tattoos are gross and classless, anyone who does that to their body should be flayed until the skin comes off with the offending ink!
  • MrMcUre
    MrMcUre Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos, but can't say I enjoy when folks go TOO overboard with 'em. I have a really simple one of my guitars on my leg, (http://i.imgur.com/IA1yr.jpg) but I really don't know if I'll ever get any more.

I see 'em more as a work of art than a random body modification, but that might just be my opinion. :]