HerveVillechaize.jpg
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    ink mah whole body i dont give a mertherfuch
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I have 1 tattoo so far and I will be getting my sleeve done as soon as I feel my arm is toned enough. my 1 tattoo is at 28 hours and I think I need another 3-5 hours to finish it, I love them. I used to find it unattractive on women but I have changed feelings on that.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I have 4 and am currently planning my 5th . I love my ink and I seriously have a thing for ink on men. Hotness. Each of my tattoos have a meaning and I can wait to get more :bigsmile:

Edit: because my keyboard sucks
  • MollyDukes
    MollyDukes Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have one and plan to get more...so yes:wink:
  • katiew00t
    katiew00t Posts: 164
    Options
    tattoos? yum! my bf just told me he wants to get a sleeve on his upper arm where he already has one tattoo, and I think I started to drool...

not all tattoos are created equal, though. some I find really dumb and are a turn off. it just all depends on the person and the ink.
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Not sure what a tatoo is, but I sure love tattoos
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    I have two half sleeves and working on a design to combine them across my upper back. Getting it done in two weeks!
  • duchess_natas
    duchess_natas Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    This to me is complete sexiness, so I gotta go yay on the tattoos
    1231088396418_f.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...Mike Ness! You are my kind of woman to have such tastes in a man like this.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    lol @ these responses...
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos when they mean something. I have one. I don't like tatoos when they are silly, vulgar, or start taking over your face or other places that they shouldn't.
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos when they mean something. I have one. I don't like tatoos when they are silly, vulgar, or start taking over your face or other places that they shouldn't.
    What if what is silly or vulgar to your means something to the person inked? Also who gets to define where a tattoo should be on a individual?
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Got my first one last summer and LOVE it! Looking forward to my next one....
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I have 4, 2 on each arm, but when I lose my last 19 im going to reward myself by turning my right arm into a half sleeve. Id vo full sleeve, but it would not be business appropriate.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    This to me is complete sexiness, so I gotta go yay on the tattoos

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...Mike Ness! You are my kind of woman to have such tastes in a man like this.

I'm not even kidding, when I saw him in concert I finally understood what it felt like to be one of those girls you see in 50's video footage of elvis, where they are almost fainting. He was just so...beautiful lol
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I think Tattoo is fricken sexay!

HerveVillechaize.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

I've got 7 tattoos so far. Have 3 more planned out too.
  • desirae500
    desirae500 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I personally don't want one, but my sons both have quite a few. Some are very nice artwork. I just think they both have too many. And I don't like the ones on the wrists, fingers or neck. I don't find them particularly attractive on women - in general - but to each his own!
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    There is nothing hotter than a man with muscles and tats! That is just delicious!
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You don't like tattoos...I don't like neon pink Members Only Jackets.

Alas, we shall never be "together"

Darn :sad:
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Get em, but make em count.