tatoos>>>>?

Options

Replies

• HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    definitely go for the tattoos.....or am I supposed to say a firm yes....seems sexual

firm?
    yes!
  • danalang
    danalang Posts: 10
    Options
    I find men with tattoos insanely sexy..
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    yeah i have them....so dose my hubbie we figured it would be a fun guessing game for when we got Alzheimer's:wink:
  • HOSED49
    Options
    I find men with tattoos insanely sexy..

hmm ya had me up until the insanely part ....(hides rabbits and cookware)
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have 5 of them and am working on getting my 6th one. I think it is all up to the person. Most of mine are out of site.
  • JohnSusko
    Options
    Always nasty and they just get worse over time. (...let's check back when you're 70, 80, 90 yrs old. How's that "tat" workin' for ya'?).
    IMO --> Only needed by people who have failed to recognize their own inherent uniqueness.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQshCFiYu3amDIHiEbTAz0l5ZSXZRB6uXIU0mzkIkTvQ9xQHkznFjzfRF0bQ

oh and they're TATTOOS not tatoos

BAHAHAHAHAH :smokin:
  • jodyl70
    jodyl70 Posts: 94
    Options
    I love body art. I have about 6 tattoos, but none very visible. I own 2 machines & have given a handful of tattoos to friends (yes, I've had training). Will they look like crap when I'm 80? Probably...but they'll also tell a story, and that's what it's all about for me.

If I can remember my name at 80, I will be happy to share the stories behind my ink! :laugh:
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    I think it really depends on how many tattoos there are, and whether they flow or are just placed seemingly randomly. I really like a few tattoos (I'm super partial to cut biceps with little armbands) but sleeves, or huge tattoos? Not so much.

For myself, I plan to get a full-body work done after I reach my ugw and fitness goals. But, they'll be done entirely in white ink and I like to think they'll be less conspicuous than anything else.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    woke up one day with this birthmark on my chest

16408098_8740.jpg
  • HOSED49
    Options
    Always nasty and they just get worse over time. (...let's check back when you're 70, 80, 90 yrs old. How's that "tat" workin' for ya'?).
    IMO --> Only needed by people who have failed to recognize their own inherent uniqueness.

Wow, your first post ever is to bash....sadly youll fit right into MFP !
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm a painted lady and love it!

^^what she said!
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My reward for meeting my weightloss goal is my very first tat.

that. (: getting my feet tattooed!

i'm not really going to judge what other people do with their own bodies though.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Jesus, if you don't effing like them then don't get one.

How would you feel if I said, Moron's how do you feel about them? Yuck, they gross me out.

People seriously need to get lives.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    yeah i have them....so dose my hubbie we figured it would be a fun guessing game for when we got Alzheimer's:wink:

This post is full of win!
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    woke up one day with this birthmark on my chest

16408098_8740.jpg

Marry me? :flowerforyou:
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I LOVE tattoos!! I currently have 7 and plan to get one going down my side when I hit goal weight!! Oh and guys with tattoos are a MAJOR turn-on for me lol!!!
  • tattooedtealady
    tattooedtealady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It's spelt *tattoos

This is a very odd subject to be bringing about on a weight loss website, isn't it? Particularly in a negative sense?

My name is pretty self explanatory - I am the tattooed tea lady. Why? Because I love tea, and I have plenty of tattoos!

"Our bodies are a canvas, use them wisely with no regrets".

It is up to each individual what they do with their body. No one else's. And I wouldn't change my tattoos for love nor God. If anything, I feel sorry for those who judge people who do have tattoos, or body modifications. Because it's a very pety thing to judge someone on.

"in my opinion"...
  • jheath123
    jheath123 Posts: 101
    Options
    I think they are cool, you have to get something unique to your life and personality. Make sure its something that you won't look back upon and regret. I would like to get one now that I have lost some pounds.
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I say absolutely.

I have ten of my own, and the majority of them being on my arms. Which, I don't have a problem with. My husband has quite a few himself!

I'm a little colouring book, and I love it. =]