• calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    yes for me! i have 3.
  • megggsss
    megggsss Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos!
    I have 5 myself and have two more in the works as well as designing my back piece.
    My husband only had 2 tattoos until recently when he started his sleeve. I love it! I have to say it is really a turn on!
    So we are a tattoo family. I love looking at other peoples tattoos and hearing their story about when they got it and why!
    I am sure that once my daughter is old enough she will also have tattoos! (But she is only 3 and a half right now hah!)
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I think they can look great if done right. I personally haven't liked a design enough to ink myself, but many of my friends have neat designs. I love the creativity and have a lot of respect for the art of it.
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    I love tattoos with meanings to them..I have 3 & they all mean something to me I plan to get more! I've come across people who view me in a negative way because of them or call it trashy...I really don't care it's what I like & I see it as beautiful art on my body (:
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Please do not mark your bodies people, sinners all of you and i cast thou out to the depths..........
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Please do not mark your bodies people, sinners all of you and i cast thou out to the depths..........

If you come pre-marked what does it mean?
  • hannp
    hannp Posts: 34
    Options
    Yes, I love them. So far I only have one, It has a really special meaning.
    I want more though just trying to think of what to get.
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options

Is this guy serious? Old Testament perhaps....let's not forget "Judge not lest ye be judged."
  • Tybalt71
    Options

Is this guy serious? Old Testament perhaps....let's not forget "Judge not lest ye be judged."
    lol
  • jaks97
    jaks97 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I got my first tatoo at 53. A birthday present from my kids, on my ankle a vine with 2 flowers one pink one blue for my kids. I am now wanting to ad a flower off my son's flower for my grandson, and grandaughter to be. We will see. It hurt like hell, but could have been the way my leg had to be for the ankle.:drinker:
  • scepterian
    Options
    Got my first one a few months ago after a major breakup. A simple line art figure on my shoulder representing finding your other half out there. I love it.
  • freefox
    freefox Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a few and I have plenty more to go.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I have 12 single tattoos and a half sleeve. I also plan on getting my other half sleeve done and MAYBE something on my chest.
    I love my tattoos and am very addicted to them.

I am also very attracted to tattoos and find them to be a HUGE turn on. :o)
  • DietingMommy08
    Options

Oh gosh... He must be serious....
    Get a life plz. lol
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I got #20 in February. I would say for me it is a big YES...strangely enough my fiance has zero, and doesn't ever want any at this point but likes them on me. To each his own :)
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    I don't mind them, but too many can be a little bit of a turn off.

I agree. I have one on my ankle. I usually forget it's there, but I'm glad I have it. It was one of the first things my husband and I did together when we were dating. :happy:
  • Cat_from_Chicago
    Cat_from_Chicago Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I think it's a personal choice. For me, YES 100 times. I have 5 and I'm sure I'll get at least 5 more. I love them. I do think people should use discretion in what to tattoo and where.

BTW my brother is a tattoo artist... so that makes it pretty easy as well.
  • Tybalt71
    Options

Get a life plz. lol
    Atta girl-Ty
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Can I get a HELL YEA!
  • DietingMommy08
    Options

Get a life plz. lol
    Atta girl-Ty

:tongue: