"Hey Fat *kitten*!"

Options
I was out riding my bicycle a little while ago. Some clown yelled out his window:

"Hey fat *kitten*, get on the sidewalk!"

Let's analyze this for a second.

1) When you're on a bicycle, you are not supposed to ride on the sidewalk because you are OPERATING A VEHICLE. You are supposed to ride on the street at much as possible. Sidewalks are for pedestrians.

2) I'm on a bicycle, for cryin' out loud. I'm on the bike, I'm a fat *kitten*. I'm not on the bike, I'm a fat *kitten*. You can't have it both ways. Obviously I'm well aware of the fact I'm fat, that's why my *kitten* is on a bike!

Replies

• sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    You are correct about the sidewalks...illegal for adults to ride on them in my town. As far as the fat part, if you're on a bike, at least it cushions your butt a lil' Keep it up! :wink:
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I was out riding my bicycle a little while ago. Some clown yelled out his window:

1) When you're on a bicycle, you are not supposed to ride on the sidewalk because you are OPERATING A VEHICLE. You are supposed to ride on the street at much as possible. Sidewalks are for pedestrians.

2) I'm on a bicycle, for cryin' out loud. I'm on the bike, I'm a fat *kitten*. I'm not on the bike, I'm a fat *kitten*. You can't have it both ways. Obviously I'm well aware of the fact I'm fat, that's why my *kitten* is on a bike!

lord people are such @$$'s! keep doing what your doing. they can deal with it or not. not your problem!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    People are so rude.. I had someone yell out their window for me to run faster one day.... I pretended I didn't hear them. It's not like these people were out biking or running.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    He was probably ugly. LOL!!! Screw him.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Not time to analyze... time to kick that b******'s *kitten*. Turn around on your bike and kick that moron's *kitten*!
  • fordgal41
    fordgal41 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well... IF you have a fat *kitten*, then at least you can lose weight. That person is stuck with stupid. ;)

Seriously, whenever I'm doing some sort of exercise that I don't like, I chant to myself.. "Move it, Lard *kitten*". Use it as postive motivation.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I'd have said thanks for noticing my FAT *kitten* its pretty sexy.... screw them.......... they are probably denied the love boat
  • CMcBryer
    CMcBryer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Haters gonna hate.

Some douches just have to put others down to feel good about themselves or impress their equally douchey friends. You should have got the license plate and tracked it down. Then slash the tires, but I'm a vindictive SOB, so you probably shouldn't do that now that I think about it.
  • fayefaye71
    Options
    YOU should have replied Hey Dumb *kitten* you should read the law before you open your trap and as far as my *kitten* I can lose it but your will be dumb forever, cause you just can't fix it
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options

Absolutely agree - it drives me insane when I see teenagers / adults riding bikes on the sidewalk (little kids not so much)

How fat was the clown who yelled at you? Probably just jealous, you're making positive changes in your life while he's sitting in his car just doing the same old same old.

Surprisingly the only negative comment I've ever had running was "Run, Forrest, Run" .
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I know you are right about not riding on sidewalks, but I despise bikers, especially in the city. I'm sure that could open up a floodgate, so I won't go on.

But seriously, I'm a danger to every man, woman, and child in every car, on any side of the road, when I ride my bike in the street. I can fall over at any minute, with or without the assistance of rocks, potholes, or cigarette butts. Please let me ride on the sidewalk in peace.
  • coke281
    coke281 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm glad your not letting that put you down, some people are just so ignorant and complete idiots. at least your trying to do something about it and yes your right you are operating a machine. from what i know your suppose to ride on the street not the sidewalks.
    your going to come across so many of these moronic people , dont listen just keep your head up high!! :)
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    Not time to analyze... time to kick that b******'s *kitten*. Turn around on your bike and kick that moron's *kitten*!

I second this^
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    They are called sideWALKS for a reason. Not a "sidebike" lol I have rude people like that in my neighborhood too. Eff em. They will be hollering at you to come closer once you hit your goal so you get the last laugh. :laugh:
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Do what people do when they are OPERATNG A VEHICLE, give them the finger.
  • DivaDiane
    DivaDiane Posts: 73
    Options
    His fat *kitten* was sitting in a car. 'nuf said.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I knew you would all understand my frustration. I freakin' hate people.
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    I'm glad your not letting that put you down, some people are just so ignorant and complete idiots. at least your trying to do something about it and yes your right you are operating a machine. from what i know your suppose to ride on the street not the sidewalks.
    your going to come across so many of these moronic people , dont listen just keep your head up high!! :)

I completely agree ^^^
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

Nothing wrong with him....nothing that a 45 caliber hydroshock to the base of the skull wouldn't cure anyway.....
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Some people suck. They make themselves feel better by belittling others. I never did understand that, but maybe that is because I am not miserable in life. Keep doing what you are doing and screw the haters :)