"Hey Fat *kitten*!"

Options

Replies

• tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    And btw you are an awesome girl for getting out there and exercising! Keep up the good work sweetie! He'll be wanting that sweet *kitten* here soon and you can tell him to kiss it!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    let me guess they were probably driving a lexus with a sexy blonde sitting next to them counting all their money. NO? seriously? Well then maybe they should do some exercising themselves to improve their supremely lacking in self esteem, small penis self.

Actually, I remember being called a fat *kitten* by a group of teenagers joy riding once, I weight 98lbs at the time. go figure.

In general, I would say that is why God gave you that middle finger, girl. lol

Keep up the good work.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I live in a college town with a lot of young-people-whose-parents-have-too-much-money-for-their-own-good along with a mix of hillbillies. Needless to say it's an eclectic mix of people who are just plain rude.
  • savdbygrac
    Options
    Next time blow them a kiss then yell, "NOW, kiss MY fat *kitten*!"

I hate when people act like this! HOWEVER, we are on a popular bike racing path where we live and these ding dongs ride in the middle of the road in GROUPS and won't move over or thin out so you can pass them! It's 50 MPH! That does drive me insane, but I'm not yelling at them!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I was out riding my bicycle a little while ago. Some clown yelled out his window:

"Hey fat *kitten*, get on the sidewalk!"

Let's analyze this for a second.

1) When you're on a bicycle, you are not supposed to ride on the sidewalk because you are OPERATING A VEHICLE. You are supposed to ride on the street at much as possible. Sidewalks are for pedestrians.

2) I'm on a bicycle, for cryin' out loud. I'm on the bike, I'm a fat *kitten*. I'm not on the bike, I'm a fat *kitten*. You can't have it both ways. Obviously I'm well aware of the fact I'm fat, that's why my *kitten* is on a bike!

You're the bigger person in this. He's a flipping asshat :-)
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Things like this make me angry. First off, obviously you are healthily exercising, he is not. Second, why is what you're doing any concern of his other than he has to legally share the road? Is the road his? Obviously this DB has self-confidence issues himself.

I third (or fourth probalby by the time I get done typing this) that you whip your bike around and do a little *kitten* kicking...or at least give him the 'finger of well-being.'

;)

Many many many people are just idiotic. Keep up the good work!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    let me guess they were probably driving a lexus with a sexy blonde sitting next to them counting all their money. NO? seriously? Well then maybe they should do some exercising themselves to improve their supremely lacking in self esteem, small penis self.

Actually, I remember being called a fat *kitten* by a group of teenagers joy riding once, I weight 98lbs at the time. go figure.

In general, I would say that is why God gave you that middle finger, girl. lol

Keep up the good work.

It was like three young *kitten* in some crappy Toyota or something.
  • garyobesedeleted
    garyobesedeleted Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have a fat *kitten*
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    So not cool....oh and while I was on my walk yesterday I was almost hit by someone riding a bike on the sidewalk :grumble:

Keep up the good work!!
  • HizGlory
    HizGlory Posts: 18
    Options
    It's idiots that that keep larger people from exercising. You're d@mned if you do, and you're d@mned if you don't. Keep doing your thing honey...that fool probably couldn't ride a bike anyway!! :laugh:
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    some people can really suck.. screw what he said your doing great and I woulda said thanks for lookin *kitten* hole! people are ALWAYS going to find something negative to say even if you were 100lbs...hold your chin up high at least your doing something to work on your health.
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Wow. The nerve of people... and they are the ones riding in the car.

Sometimes though I feel like people don't want to pick me up when I'm walking to school because maybe they think I need to walk. But maybe it's just me... :/
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    know how you feel! went horse riding and someone shouted out some abuse, wasn't nice! even though my horses butt is the same size as mine for now!
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Stupid person. We can all do what we need to get in shape and fix ourselves. But you can't fix stupid.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I actually advocate riding bicycles on sidewalks in most places.. but it depends on the exact situation.
    Its just safer for everyone.

not exactly on topic, but thats my opinion on that. :tongue:
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I had a teenager shout "run fat *kitten*" at me when I was out jogging, and all I could think was "he said run!, woohoo, I'm running"

So good for you, you're out there, you're cycling. He's an ignorant toss-pot.
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    His fat *kitten* was sitting in a car. 'nuf said.

Excellent point made there!! :)
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    There will always be idiots... I had a "lady" that put me down for being in a kettle bell class at the YMCA... I told her well you know us fat girls arent quite house trained so be careful i may pee on your mat next... enough said she quit *****ing i was there.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I actually advocate riding bicycles on sidewalks in most places.. but it depends on the exact situation.
    Its just safer for everyone.

not exactly on topic, but thats my opinion on that. :tongue:

how is it safer? if I got hit by a cyclist on the pavement/sidewalk I'd sure as hell not be impressed
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    By the way, my "fat *kitten*" was riding the Culver's to get a two scoop chocolate waffle cone.

Why?

BECAUSE MY FAT *kitten* EARNED IT BY RIDING THERE.