Why is this not enough?

Options
1235»

Replies

• chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of "He's a jerk" replies. Yet my wife told me the same thing. "I am not attracted to you physically any more. If you want sex, lose the weight." Is she a jerk too?

I was offended and almost went on an eating binge "just to spite her."

Six years of marital therapy and and fighting have led me to the conclusion that it is easier t olose the weight and get healthy. To do this to please me and keep me healthy, rather than to please her. I might as well maintain me and get attractive for her as an after thought, rather than doing whatever to be attractive to her.

In your case surgery is not really necessary to be healthy, right? Don't maim yourself to please him. Just keep working out and being your best. He's going to age too, ya know. You can tell him the same thing about his "relaxing" muscular appearence....and wait for him to see the beautiful PERSON that's been in front of him all along.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    {{{{HUGS}}}}

I don't really have any advice to offer. Or, rather, as a stranger I don't think I should say what I'm thinking. I'm just sorry he isn't treating you better because you deserve better.