Dont take this the wrong way lol

Options
1235»

Replies

• Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Man you're seriously hatin on the awesomeness of janitor keys:( ha From the bands you listed you sound like a huge hipster........oh and it is convenient, I mean how could you find your keys if they were just in your pocket, pretty impossible O.o

haha I would never hate on janitor keys. I'm not a hipster. I'm just a smart girl with good taste.

thank god lol, yeah from your pic you dont dress like a hipster. I dont know about your local music scene but I swear hipsters are taking over ohio.
    Do you live in Ohio?? I can see Ohio right now!

Only down in Mainstrasse in NKY, to be honest. But... haaaa. I moved here from Chicago. Tell me about hipsters taking over. Crikey.
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I love music, Social D is great...Queen and Metallica are my favorite bands of all time. Most punk rock and emo I will know and love.
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    born and raised, thats close to cincinatti right? I've only been down there to see a couple reds games. I have a lot of family in the columbus area I visit most summers.

Yes, it's right across the river. :)
    I live in Park Hills and can see the Cincinnati skyline right meow! :)
  • AnneH1977
    AnneH1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE death metal fan and love anything outdoors!
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    I like a lot of nu metal; Limp Bizkit and Theory of a Deadman being two of my favorites. Also like other rock bands... BuckCherry, Adelita's Way, Rob Zombie, Saving Abel, Metallica, Linkin Park, Korn, Fuel.

Do you watch That Metal Show?

As for the outdoors...I was able to be off 3 months recuperating from back surgery. I walked a couple hours a day. For the first time, I enjoyed being out in the fresh air and walking around the park. I miss it now that I am back to work, but I am going to make it a point to get out more.