How do you take your Subway?

Options
I like a 6in Subway Club on wheat.
Lettuce, banana peppers, onion, a triple helping of pickles(I may as well have a pickle sandwich...I have a touch of a problem really), and vinegar and oil.

How about you?

Replies

• Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Turkey on White. Lettuce, Spinach, Cucumbers, Black Olives and Pickles
  • htmlgirl
    htmlgirl Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I get a turkey on wheat with pickles and light mayo. I usually get the foot long and eat it in 2 meals. I don't really get fast food much though.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Foot long Turkey on Italian with only Mustard
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I get a foot long steak and cheese, meatball marinara or chicken, bacon ranch on white italian with double meat, double cheese, banana peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, green peppers, and cucumber and usually a ton of chipotle southwest sauce. I usually get that with white macadamia nut cookies.
  • Bookers23
    Bookers23 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Flatbread chicken breast with Swiss, lettuce, onion and tomato. One thin line of light mayo and also hot sauce. Only sub from there that does not make me ill.
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I get roasted chicken when I get a 6 inch. I add spinach, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, green peppers, and mustard. I usually add cheddar cheese.

If I am getting the kids meal, I get either turkey or roast beef and add the same thing as above. I usually have pepper jack cheese on these.

Subway employees know me by name and talk about my weight loss every time I walk in the door.
  • emmoryz
    emmoryz Posts: 20
    Options
    i get black forest ham on italian bread 6" with american cheese and lettuce, and sometimes if im really hungry i get a yogurt parfait too.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I read this as taking the train for a sec, and was gonna say in the morning, groggily and squished.

Now back to the real question: I hate Subway. My tummy and Subway do not get along =(
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Turkey breast on 6" wheat bread :) No cheese, veggies, condiments! I like it plain ;)
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Not a fan. But I will occassionally get egg whites on flatbread
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I don't! I do Jimmy Johns I go online and customize my sandwich to fit my calorie needs. I don't know if subway has that or not. But JJs really lays on the healthy stuff tons of lettuce, tomato, sprouts (if u like them), avocado etc... I feel like subway is kind of skimpy on these things. But I used to eat the tuna on wheat 6 inch all the time. I don't think its the healthiest choice though :)
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Usually the kid-sized or 6" veggie on wheat, no cheese. Spinach, onions, tomatoes, black olives, green peppers, cucumbers, jalapenos & yellow mustard. Oh, and I never leave without a chocolate chip cookie :heart:
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I don't eat bread....
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    It varies, but I get a footlong and then transfer all of the toppings to one side of the bread. Makes for a very filling 6" and cuts 200-270 calories from a regular footlong.
  • ❤_veggies_rock_❤
    Options
    I buy the foot long wheat
    no sauce no cheese no salt
    add oregano (& marjoram when I get home)
    add spinach, onions, peppers, jalapenos, green bell, cucumbers, tomatoes
    come home & add 1 tsp EVOO
    & eat 1/2 the sub ...then the other 1/2 in 3 hours

I also throw the top part of the sub bun away so I am actually only eating a total of 6" of bread :)
  • Luv2bagramma
    Luv2bagramma Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Club on 9 grain wheat, 1/2 cheddar 1/2 pepper jack, evey veggie they have, extra on the green pepper, vinegar, no oil, salt and pepper. It's like a salad in a bun.

Then again the Chipotle Chicken and cheese on flatbread with everything, Chipotle sauce on the side (I get it to put in on my hubby's stuff at home ~ he loves it) is darn good too!

Anybody else think the "Taste Fairy" commercials are just a bit dorky??? What happened to the athletes?
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Foot-long tuna on wheat, no cheese, with everything except jalapenos and olives. And I take extra pickles and onions, with some vinegar at the end. What I usually do is have half for lunch and half for dinner on school days. Om nom nom.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    6" whole wheat with turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, green bell peppers, onions and black olives. That's it. No cheese, mayo, mustard or any other dressings.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ 12 " on Wheat or Italian .... SCOOP THE BREAD ... Now becomes a 9 " ... start with spinach, a little iceberg, tomato, cucumber, black olives, green peppers ... more spinach ... and top it off with a ton of banana peppers !!!!

No Cheese
    No Sauces
    No Condiments

Love, Love, LOVE .... My Veggie Delight ! :tongue:
  • iamlottiebee
    iamlottiebee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Either flatbread or Honey Oat 6" Veggie Delight with smoked cheese, no tomatos, double pickles and honey mustard sauce... yummy :)