How do you take your Subway?

Options

Replies

• husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    6 inch or mini turkey on wheat with all the veggies, no cheese, and a thin thin line of lite mayo

OR

6 inch sweet onion chicken teriyaki with all veggies, no cheese, and a little bit of sweet onion sauce =)

yummmmmmm! I may just have to go get subway for lunch today :tongue:
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    6 inch Sub Club on wheat with lettuce, onions, black olives and sweet onion sauce mmm.
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Turkey on honey oat, no cheese, spinach, tomatoes, extra pickles, red onion, mustard, black pepper, oregano.

The end. So delicious.
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    If im being good: 6 in.sweet onion chicken terryaki on wheat bread, with banana peppers, provolone cheese and spicy mustard.

If I'm being bad: 6 in. meatball maranera on italian bread with provolone cheese and the seasonings.
  • fruitful9
    fruitful9 Posts: 32
    Options
    6" 9grain honey oat Veggie Delight...with everything! Oil, vinegar, s/p. The hot peppers are what make this, and the more veggies the better!
    No cheese
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Flatbread, sweet onion chicken teriyaki, lettuce, cucumbers and sweet onion sauce, no cheese
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I usually go with a footlong turkey breast on 9-grain wheat with lettuce, red onions, and some sweet onion sauce. I eat half, go do something (or listen to lecture in class for awhile) and then go back to the second half.
  • jumperchick
    Options
    oh gosh this is making me hungry !

i get a 6" turkey on either wheat or flat bread. provolone, lettuce, green peppers, onions, and a little bit of chipotle southwest. sometimes i get pickles or jalapenos, but not often. yummm
  • allysabee
    allysabee Posts: 123
    Options
    I actually always get the breakfast now because they serve it all day long and it's delicious!

I get 6" flatbread with egg whites & monterey jack cheese, toasted, with sausage, tomatoes, black olives, onions & pickles. Mustard and if I have calories to spare, a bit of light mayonnaise (and sometimes even ranch which really makes the sandwich take on a whole new yummy flavor!!!)

If I had to pick a favorite sandwich, I always used to get the chicken breast on 6" brown bread, not toasted, with monterey jack cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber, extra black olives, extra pickles, mustard and a bit of light mayo.

Salt & Pepper on both of course :)
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I don't do bread....but I go to Subway often and get a salad....lettuce, all the veggies, and then either turkey or tuna. Yum :)
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Mmmm....subway. Been totally craving lately!!

I get a ham and turkey on their Cheese and Herb bread.

Lettuce
    Spinach
    Tomatoes
    Cucumbers
    Light Mayo

SO good!!
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Not at all, they have HFCS in the bread.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I take it as a salad add everything including all peppers and extra extra onions (they gave me a seperate container of onions last time). Salt, pepper and just vinegar as a dressing. I usually bring it back to my desk and use apple cider vinegar and sometimes I add a can of tuna or chicken to it.
  • Bpothik13
    Bpothik13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Veggie Delite
    12 inch
    Honey wheat
    provolone cheese
    All veggies (no peppers or pepperocinis)
    Extra tomatoes
    salt and pepper
    slightest amount of lite mayo
    Not toasted

Okay...now I am hungry!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    6inch wheat - Turkey, Lettuce, Tomato, GReen Peppers, Cucumbers, Honey Mustard, Black Pepper
  • Mariana_87
    Options
    I get
    6 inch turkey on wheat
    lettuce
    tomato
    jalepenos
    green peppers
    onions
    spinach
    pepper
    and
    chipotle sauce...
  • dlw13
    dlw13 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have two favorites, the Veggie and the Tuna. I always get a 12 inch on wheat bread with Swiss cheese. I get all of the veggies on both sandwiches, including the spinach and the peppers. Light mayo on the tuna, spicy mustard and chipotle sauce on the veggie. Jeez, now I'm hungry and it's only 10:40am. :)
  • kez08
    kez08 Posts: 1
    Options
    i like 6inch white sweet chilli chicken,lettuce,cucumber & tomato toasted yummy:drinker:
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    6 in Turkey breast on parmesean oregano
    no cheese

lettuce
    pickles onions tomatos cucumbers Extra HOT PEPPERS

Honey Mustard

310 cals 4g fat 17g protien, 1200 sodum

Calculate your exact sandwich here:
    http://www.freshenergy.com/committofit/?p=overview
  • JJShotz
    JJShotz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    As a salad with lettuce and spinach, double chicken breast, all veggies except black olives, a packet of the light ranch, and TONS of hot sauce. MMMMmmmmm...Subway!