How do you take your Subway?

Options

Replies

• TLW77
    TLW77 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Veggie Flatbread with mozzarella cheese, tomato, green pepper, I get that toasted and then add pickles, banana peppers, cucumbers, lettuce, onions and a little bit of honey mustard YUM YUM
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Oven Roasted Chicken Footlong on Wheat. Eat half, save the other (CHEAPER!). Not toasted, no cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, jalepenos, cucumbers and spicy mustard. Yummy!
  • Slhuth
    Slhuth Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I stopped this morning to get subway for lunch...having a grilled chicken salad with lettuce and spinach and all the toppings except jalapeno's...using a spritzer for dressing!!
    when I get subs I get 6" subway club on 9 grain or flatbread, with lettuce, onion, ban pep, olives , pickles and honey mustard dressing...depending on calories for the day I add pepperjack cheese!! I get subway 2-3 days a week!
  • SlickDaddyCool
    SlickDaddyCool Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Foot long Ham on wheat no cheese! Regular Mustard on one side of the bread. Spicy brown mustard on the other side of the bread. Then add EVERYTHING else that's under the glass!! Although, no oils, salt&pepper, etc. just the veggies.

I eat the first 6 inch around 10:30am and the second around 1:30pm. Pretty much every day of the week. YUMM!!!!!!!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    6" flatbread, turkey breast, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olives, hot peppers (both kinds)...no sauce. If I take it home I add Tabasco Chipotle hot suase....a lot!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    oven roasted chicken salad~lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, banana peppers with a little pepper. Oil & Vinegar is my dressing of choice :bigsmile:
  • amielizabeth1
    amielizabeth1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I like a veggie sandwich w/out cheese on wheat. ALL the vegetables- some dijon mustard. I don't go there often but I love their sandwiches.
  • chrisil25
    Options
    I get the subway club salad with all the veggies. This way I don't have to get any bread and the salad is great
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    6" wheat, Cold Cut or Italian BMT with provolone, not toasted, lettuce, onion, olives, banana peppers and light mayo.
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    6 inch veggie (and I do mean the works..lol) sub on wheat . Add 2 slices of bacon and a small amount of light mayo. It's my go to sub!! LOVE it!!!
  • runningdiva77
    Options
    got the grilled chicken salad with peppers/tomatoe/onions/spinach... mmmmm
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    getting a footlong and transfering all to a half sounds like a great idea to cut the carbs! Im going to try that! plus, they always have the footlong deals where its cheaper!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Six inch Turkey or Roast beef on wheat. Sometimes I have cheese (cheddar), lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, cucumber, banana peppers... a little light mayo, brown mustard and vinegar. Not toasted. YUM.
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Foot-long roasted chicken on flat bread with lettuce, tomatoes, extra pickles and honey mustard.
  • jonesyuno34
    Options
    I take mine on some kind of wheat or honey oat, 12" veggie. No cheese, the works on the veggies except black olives (vile insects). and, for a kick, topped with only chipotle sauce. The sauce with the hot and banana peps make a nice and respectably hot sandwich. Love it!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I prefer 2 different kinds
    Choice #1
    6 in Turkey on Honey Oat
    Toasted
    All the Veggies minus hot peppers
    light mayo packet and yellow mustard

Choice #2
    6 in Chicken Breast on Wheat
    Toasted
    Lettuce/Spinach/Tomatoes/Pickles
    Honey Mustard

The End.
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Foot long turkey breast on wheat with swiss cheese, alll the veggie and lite mayo
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Turkey breast on honey oat with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, sweet corn and honey mustard sauce. I prefer it with cheese but don't tend to have cheese now.
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Never had one
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Sesame bread (6 inch) with lettuce, cucumber, peppers and red onion with honey-mustard sauce.
    If I am really hungry I'll have some roast beef on top of that.