How do you take your Subway?

Options

Replies

• DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Foot long turkey breast and black forest ham on wheat, with lettuce, onions, green peppers, banana peppers, and pepper jack cheese..that was dinner tonight!!
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Footlong turkey on parmesan oregano bread. No mayo or cheese. Lettuce, onions, olives (blackand green), jalapeño, green peppers, subsauce. I like the idea of transferring the toppings to make a super 6". Might try it tomorrow. :)
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I like the 6'' whole wheat with lots of lettuce tomatoes EXTRA EXTRA banana peppers cucumbers peppers hot sauce mayo (I really don't do the lite version of anything) and cheese. If I am feeling extra spunky I'll add turkey to it and make it a 4"
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    HOney oat bread 6- 12 inch depending with turkey breast, lettuce, tomato, spinach extra salt and pepper and light ranch or teriyaki sauce. :)
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    12in wheat Black Forest Ham no cheese.
    Lettuce, onion, pickle, olives, banana peppers, and mustard...yummy.
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My newest favorite is the sweet onion teriyaki chicken... sometimes I'll get the 6" on wheat with pepper jack cheese, but I love it as a salad... spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, mushrooms, banana peppers, pickles... all topped with yummy sweet onion teriyaki chicken.... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't do the cheese if I get it as salad and the salad is huge and less than 300 calories
  • iCACTUS
    iCACTUS Posts: 113
    Options
    I really want Subway now.

I usually get a Turkey and american cheese
    6 inch on Italian Herbs & Cheese bread with
    lettuce, pickles, onion & light mayo. Simply really.
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I take the red line to Dupont Circle - J/K

I don't really eat Subway.
  • jb852013
    jb852013 Posts: 116
    Options
    Recently I have been getting a new sub that has chicken breast, marinara sauce, and melted chese on top. Can't remember the name of it. I add lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, olives, onions, and bell pepper. Yummy!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    what I have now: 6" subway club with cheese and all veggies and lots of mustard on flat bread! Love it.

my evil favorites (in the past):

footlong meatball, cheese and with lettuce and mustard.
    footlong chicken bacon ranch, cheese and with all veggies, mustard and mayo.

ooooh I love mayo but just not worth it
  • StarvingKyy
    StarvingKyy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ft Long
    Italian Herbs and Cheese Bread
    Pepperjack Cheese
    TONS of lettuce
    Tomatoes
    A few Banana Peppers, Olives and Pickles
    Lots of oil
    Light mayo
    :D
    yummmm. vegetarian sub :3
  • cruiser3004
    cruiser3004 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    No Subway for me, their bread is terrible.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I take my Subway Like a Champ!
  • belsmomma
    Options
    Italian herb and cheese bread. Sweet onion chicken teriyaki. Swiss cheese. Lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, cucumbers and black olives.
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    6" steak and cheese (american cheese) toasted with banana peppers, jalapenos, onions, green peppers and lettuce
    :love:
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I don't.... Gluten free ALL the way for this girl =)
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Regardless of the time of day: I get the English muffin with egg white, ham, cheddar jack cheese, purple onion, green pepper THEN TOASTED. Then add tomato, salt n pepper, spinach, and jalapeno.

Same order EVERY TIME. Love it!
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I get a salad:

Light lettuce, extra spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, banana peppers, cheese blend and turkey. Salt and Pepper shake and fat free Italian. Then I get a bag of baked lays and crush a handful of those over the salad.
  • woopidydoo
    woopidydoo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    6" Veggie on wheat bread. No cheese. All the veggies including hot peppers. Extra mustard, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
  • BlooQKazoo
    Options
    6-inch roasted chicken on 9-grain (toasted!) with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spinach, and green peppers. Yum!

Or I'll do a salad with all of the above, plus a side cup of fat-free whatever dressing to dip my fork in. Add some apples and a diet coke, and I'm a happy camper.