What is it about women....???

Options
Mizzou91
Mizzou91 Posts: 249
That makes them physically unable to apologize or admit when they are wrong???? And - for those of you out there who are all ready to be offended - I am WELL aware that not all women are like that. I am also WELL aware that I am an idiot and am wrong more often than not. This is not one of those times and yet, the wife slinks off to bed without so much as an apology or a good night. Very irritating.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    What?! I'm never wrong. :laugh:
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm the most stubborn person i know. I will straight faced tell you the sky is effin purple and that the cows flew home. I'm never wrong even when i know i'm wrong. Common household objects get thrown around, there's yelling and stomping of the feet. I'm never wrong. I go to bed pissed off and don't you dare effin ask/tell me to have sex unless you want your balls tied up around your throat.

then the next day when the storm blows over I'll laugh and apologize. Clearly i was wrong.

I should note i'm divorced and have never made a relationship last longer than 4---4 years, 4 weeks, and the last one was about 4 months. But i've been to therapy and am in touch with my inner self--i got tired of replacing common household object.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....I can count on one hand how many times my husband of 18 years has admitted to being wrong and/or said he was sorry. I don't think it is a gender issue, but a personality issue.
  • tracylelak
    Options
    I'm the most stubborn person i know. I will straight faced tell you the sky is effin purple and that the cows flew home. I'm never wrong even when i know i'm wrong. Common household objects get thrown around, there's yelling and stomping of the feet. I'm never wrong. I go to bed pissed off and don't you dare effin ask/tell me to have sex unless you want your balls tied up around your throat.

then the next day when the storm blows over I'll laugh and apologize. Clearly i was wrong.

I should note i'm divorced and have never made a relationship last longer than 4---4 years, 4 weeks, and the last one was about 4 months. But i've been to therapy and am in touch with my inner self--i got tired of replacing common household object.

Are you my upstairs neighbor? lol thats exactly what she did! scream at the top of her lungs, throw ****, and stomp like a effing dinosuar. my kids 11 yrs and 5 months were terrified.
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options
    So, you really meant 'what is it about my wife'? Why didn't you just say that?
  • Mizzou91
    Options

If I had meant that, I would have said that. How about you not tell me what I mean???
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options

If I had meant that, I would have said that. How about you not tell me what I mean???

I'm gonna get some popcorn....... This is gonna get good!
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Are you my upstairs neighbor? lol thats exactly what she did! scream at the top of her lungs, throw ****, and stomp like a effing dinosuar. my kids 11 yrs and 5 months were terrified.

LOL. most of that was complete sarcasm to cheer up the OP. I'm not really that crazy. this is a dating site after all -- i can't go scaring off every man on MFP
  • Mizzou91
    Options

LOL. most of that was complete sarcasm to cheer up the OP. I'm not really that crazy. this is a dating site after all -- i can't go scaring off every man on MFP

Then quit PMing us all pictures of you shaving the hair off some freak's hump!!!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it is when people can't say they are sorry. Been married for 17 years and I can honestly say he has NEVER said

sorry to me! 17 years, he had to have been wrong at least once. :laugh:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    And here I thought women apologized for EV. ER. Y. thing. Even things that are not their fault.

Oh, but you are talking about in an argument.

Well that's simple, we are never wrong and don't you forget it. :wink:
  • tracylelak
    Options
    nooo i didn't mean to seem offended lol i was playing! My upstairs neighboor is still scary though ;)
  • micls
    Options

Right, so you really meant women, as a gender, despite saying otherwise in your first post.

That's grand, just makes it easier in the future to label you as ignorant and therefore to be ignored, problem sorted.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....I can count on one hand how many times my husband of 18 years has admitted to being wrong and/or said he was sorry. I don't think it is a gender issue, but a personality issue.

I agree!!!!
  • Mizzou91
    Options

Right, so you really meant women, as a gender, despite saying otherwise in your first post.

That's grand, just makes it easier in the future to label you as ignorant and therefore to be ignored, problem sorted.

Damn. So disappointed that I won't get to be friends with you. I think I might cry.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Because I'm always right ;) hehee
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I'm always right and it's safer to assume so at all times. Or I might murder you in your sleep. I've done it before, the body was never found.
  • micls
    Options

Damn. So disappointed that I won't get to be friends with you. I think I might cry.

Understandable, given how awesome I am. What harm though, I'm sure you can find other like-minded people to comfort you! Enjoy your thread.
  • twinlaced
    twinlaced Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Weird... I'm always correct.
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options

I'm sure any woman here has rolled her eyes because of something one man has done and gone, "Ugh. Men.". Guys do the same thing. Clearly, this one is having a night like that with his wife. Cut him some slack, why don't ya?