What is it about women....???

Options

Replies

• NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I'm not wrong. But when I am, I admit it. Even to my husband. It's only happened once or twice.
  • RightNowWellness
    RightNowWellness Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am sorry you were irritated by your wife for not admitting she was wrong and I am sorry that you are pissed that she didn't apologize.

I'm not your wife but sometimes its nice to be heard.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Wish I knew how to post pictures. I have the perfect one for you.
    2ziu25w.jpg

Excellent. Thanks for posting that. I need to learn how to do that.
    Your first mistake was using CAPS. It's img not IMG

Was that my first mistake or my only mistake? Clarification woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well that and your lack knowledge on how to use quotes...
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    2ziu25w.jpg

Was that my first mistake or my only mistake? Clarification woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh....burn. Should I point out the grammatical error in YOUR post???
  • MsAsiaLina
    Options
    Maybe your wife is just a *****... just a thought.
  • Mizzou91
    Options

Maybe that's a thought you should have kept to yourself. I may be pissed off at her, but she is still the love of my life and the mother of my kids. So, watch your mouth.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    2ziu25w.jpg

Oooh....burn. Should I point out the grammatical error in YOUR post???
    Go ahead, won't hurt my feelings
  • tracylelak
    Options

Maybe that's a thought you should have kept to yourself. I may be pissed off at her, but she is still the love of my life and the mother of my kids. So, watch your mouth.

A good...no, a GREAT hubby sticks up for his wife! kudos to you, sir
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options

hahahahahahahaha
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

^^^ agree

and this person just joined last month and makes her first entry into the forums with that?
    wait. maybe it's his wife??
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • Mizzou91
    Options

^^^ agree

and this person just joined last month and makes her first entry into the forums with that?

Nah. We don't live in California.
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

^^^ agree

yeah and i'm not really 39 either
  • tracylelak
    Options
    nope my hubby is here on the other couch playing skylanders, and we are in clearwater FL..... :-D I wish my hubs would join MFP! but he wants to do his own thing with weightloss
  • Mizzou91
    Options

^^^ agree

yeah and i'm not really 39 either

But you SAY you are because you want to be like me. I understand. I'm pretty cool.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Hrm seems the opposite for me. My husband is ALWAYS right. Cause he knows everything. And I'm a stupid girl, what do I know? :P I feel your frustration... it's like saying "I'm sorry" is the hardest thing for him to do...

Saying sorry is the easiest thing to do.... They are just words. Being sincere and genuine when you do so, is a different story.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Hrm seems the opposite for me. My husband is ALWAYS right. Cause he knows everything. And I'm a stupid girl, what do I know? :P I feel your frustration... it's like saying "I'm sorry" is the hardest thing for him to do...

Saying sorry is the easiest thing to do.... They are just words. Being sincere and genuine when you do so, is a different story.

crazy talk!
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    We (hubby and I) have tried to do things his way and they don't work out, so he knows everything needs to be done my way and he doesn't argue with that. We do argue and fight, but we do NOT go to bed mad at each other.

I'm sorry she pulled this off on your birthday.. Happy birthday :flowerforyou:
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I have a really ad habit of apologizing in a pretty backhanded way...I say "I'm sorry you feel like that" it used to work on the hubs but he definitely caught on that it's not a real apology...I acknowledge that I hate to apologize...probably most women as well! Hope everything works out tonight...
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I used to be really stubborn and not admit when I was wrong. Growing up in the woods with my mom, sometimes we would have fights and I noticed over time that she would try and resolve things (even if it was my fault). Realizing this, I began to admit when I was wrong or made a mistake.

Instead of being in denial of my mistakes, it is better to learn from them and grow.