What is it about women....???

Options

Replies

• supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Because women used to stay at home, sweep the floor, do the dished, take care of the children and stfu. They had to wear VERY modest clothes and speak only when spoken to.
    And one day this women who had some serious balls was like "**** this!" and she gathered up women for women's rights.
    And now we're waltzing around in bikinis with bleached hair and fake bakes and we boss around men, because we know we are worthy and powerful, and therefor we are right : )
    #justsayin this came from an 18 year old mind. it may or may not be accurate ;D

i see a dom in the making :)
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    Because women used to stay at home, sweep the floor, do the dished, take care of the children and stfu. They had to wear VERY modest clothes and speak only when spoken to.
    And one day this women who had some serious balls was like "**** this!" and she gathered up women for women's rights.
    And now we're waltzing around in bikinis with bleached hair and fake bakes and we boss around men, because we know we are worthy and powerful, and therefor we are right : )
    #justsayin this came from an 18 year old mind. it may or may not be accurate ;D

i see a dom in the making :)

"I am woman! Hear me roar!! Watch me wear leather and spank your *kitten* with a whip! Don't EVER talk back!!"
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It was my birthday on 15 th of this month and HE forgot. To top this off he didn't even say sorry for forgetting. :sad:
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Of all the men I have been with, I have only been able to apologize or admit I am wrong to my current bf. We have been together 6.5 years. Maybe you need to ignore the ones who don't think you are worth it, and find one who values you.
  • supermom2002
    Options
    [/quote]

"I am woman! Hear me roar!! Watch me wear leather and spank your *kitten* with a whip! Don't EVER talk back!!"
    [/quote]

they can't really watch when they're tied up and blindfolded...but others could
  • MissHellsing
    MissHellsing Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    What?! I'm never wrong. :laugh:

THIS! People NEVER listen to me then they prove I'm right :D
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    Of all the men I have been with, I have only been able to apologize or admit I am wrong to my current bf. We have been together 6.5 years. Maybe you need to ignore the ones who don't think you are worth it, and find one who values you.

Or, just maybe, marriage is about working through the tough spots and not giving up at the first hint of trouble. Learning how to get through the rough patches is what makes a relationship last.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    nooo i didn't mean to seem offended lol i was playing! My upstairs neighboor is still scary though ;)

LOL. we need sarcasm font :)

and i really am trying to control my anger. i just can't help that i'm attracted to *kitten*

Wish I knew how to post pictures. I have the perfect one for you.
    2ziu25w.jpg
  • Mizzou91
    Options

[/quote]

[/quote]

Supermom = SM = S&M. Coincidence? I think not.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    If it ends the argument faster.... I am usually wrong.

I do get her pissed off when I say I am sorry, she asks what I am sorry about and I don't know. :happy:
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    nooo i didn't mean to seem offended lol i was playing! My upstairs neighboor is still scary though ;)

LOL. we need sarcasm font :)

and i really am trying to control my anger. i just can't help that i'm attracted to *kitten*

2ziu25w.jpg

Excellent. Thanks for posting that. I need to learn how to do that.
  • supermom2002
    Options

Or, just maybe, marriage is about working through the tough spots and not giving up at the first hint of trouble. Learning how to get through the rough patches is what makes a relationship last.

and this is why he still loves his wife.
  • supermom2002
    Options

[/quote]

Supermom = SM = S&M. Coincidence? I think not.
    [/quote]

stupid quotes aren't working ;)
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    LOL I know many women who can't STOP apologizing...even for *kitten* totally out of their control XD Guy: "Ugh, I missed the bus things morning" Chick: "Oh I'm sorry!" or Guy: "Stop apologizing!" Chick: "Sorry!!" Haha~
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    If a man is alone in the forest, and he says something and there is no woman to hear it, is he still wrong?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And to add, if I'm wrong, I'll admit it and apologize. Not half-assed either. Wholeheartedly. My boyfriend is also like this. It takes him a little more effort to do it, but he'll come around when he realizes he was wrong and apologize. I don't like arguing so if I know for a fact that I'm right, I try to explain how I feel about the issue. If he gets it, awesome. If he doesn't, I'll leave it alone with a "agree to disagree" attitude and call it a day. I'm not going to force him to apologize or see my point of view. We're both entitled to our opinions. As long as they're being respected, I don't see why we can't disagree on certain things. Usually, he needs more time to fully grasp why I was right/my reasoning and that's fine. Prying doesn't work for neither of us :laugh: Of course, this depends on the matter at hand. More serious issues need more time and communication, obviously. But for the most part, talking it out works for us. And we try never go to bed angry. It gets in the way of sexy time :tongue:
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    What?! I'm never wrong. :laugh:

THIS. :laugh:
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    2ziu25w.jpg

Your first mistake was using CAPS. It's img not IMG
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    2ziu25w.jpg

Your first mistake was using CAPS. It's not[IMG][/img]

Was that my first mistake or my only mistake? Clarification woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm never wrong.......so I've never encountered that situation yet. I think I could admit if I was though....maybe?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Once I thought I was wrong...but I was mistaken...