Peanut Butter!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Just went to the grocery store to pick up my special order of PB&J Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter. Going out to the car to carry it in now, then heading for a spoon!
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options
    One of my :heart: favorite:heart: late-night snacks: Quaker "Chocolate Crunch" rice cake, with 1 tbs chunky pb, 1 tsp honey, and sliced frozen strawberries. Omg...heaven! :love:
  • gbridge
    gbridge Posts: 2
    Options
    :love: Peanut Butter, a spead???? My worst weakness. I eat it by the spoonsful ... am trying to stop. Of course, it is Jiff's reduced fat. Gwen
  • Bluemajestic
    Bluemajestic Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have been searching for this peanut butter:

Naturally More (www.naturallymore.com)

Site says you can purchase it from Wal-Mart here in Michigan. No luck so far.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options

They sell it at pretty much all Super Walmart stores. It is my fav, I've been eating it for probably 3 yrs now?? Hope you can find it!!!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    When i am in a hurry to get the kids out to school i give them 2 light waffles w PB & J in the middle, a breakfast sandwich!:bigsmile:
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I just ate 8 mini saltine cracker sandwiches made with a half tablespoon of peanut butter. Yum!
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    Yes, I think this thread could get to be like the hummus one!

Hey, we are a bunch of smart chicks!! :wink: :tongue:

I like peanut butter and sliced banana on toasted bread! :love:

It is a great "treat" to have, especially if you have a lot of calories at the end of the day.

I love peanut butter too, but too many spoonsfuls has lead to jarfuls so I no long allow myself to eat it like that. I used to insist (to myself only) that if no one saw me eat it, it didn't count. Now if no one sees me eat it, it counts twice!! :laugh: No more closet eating for me!

I love a Tablespoon of Naturally More PB on a Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat Low Carb (the little ones) with 1/2 banana sliced and wrapped like a buritto! It's a wonderful on the go snack or breakfast and it packs pretty good in a pinch too!
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options

I got my Naturally More PB at the WalMart in Alpena, MI. They don't carry Agave though, which is disappointing.