Replies

• dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Thanks for playing
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    They are what makes the world go round. Oh, no, wait that was Willy Wonka...
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    <
    Finally a cleavage pic for me! lol
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    try to touch both elbows to your belly button now :P
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I like this thread.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    <
    Finally a cleavage pic for me! lol
    Damn. I salute those lovely cans.

captain-america-salute.gif
  • chinadoll725
    chinadoll725 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I really don't see what a picture of JUST someone's cleavage represents about how fit you are since this is a FITness website. And yes, I know I'm going to offend someone...oh well...
    About as much as any other picture that is put up that has nothing to do with fitness (including kittens, Daleks, and poop snacks). Should be discourage them as well?

Please note the forum ("Chit-chat, fun, and games") this is appearing in, and relax.

Oh, I am relaxed and yes I am aware of what forum it's under. Those things don't have anything to do with fitness either but this wasn't a kittens topic either. I simply stated my opinion, like you did several times as well. And I'm not jealous of anybody's cleavage pic's, I have plenty of my own, just don't see what it has to do with fitness.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am relaxed and yes I am aware of what forum it's under. Those things don't have anything to do with fitness either but this wasn't a kittens topic either. I simply stated my opinion, like you did several times as well. And I'm not jealous of anybody's cleavage pic's, I have plenty of my own, just don't see what it has to do with fitness.
    Super. Thanks for brandishing out the jealousy card, when nobody accused you of being jealous. :huh:

It may have nothing to do with fitness, but does every topic in this section have to do with fitness? Does every profile pic have to do with fitness?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I really don't see what a picture of JUST someone's cleavage represents about how fit you are since this is a FITness website. And yes, I know I'm going to offend someone...oh well...
    About as much as any other picture that is put up that has nothing to do with fitness (including kittens, Daleks, and poop snacks). Should be discourage them as well?

Please note the forum ("Chit-chat, fun, and games") this is appearing in, and relax.

Super. Thanks for brandishing out the jealousy card, when nobody accused you of being jealous. :huh:

My tits have everything to do with fitness. no wait I lie, I give a sht about my *kitten* too.
  • chinadoll725
    chinadoll725 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

It may have nothing to do with fitness, but does every topic in this section have to do with fitness? Does every profile pic have to do with fitness?

Interesting how one persons opinion can irritate someone. Who am I to argue with such a smart, intuitive guy like yourself?? Have a great day...
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    C'mon you're makin the boobs sad.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I have no boobs to take pictures of :)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Oh shoot...I thought someone was offering some free boob jobs or inflatables...hahaha....darn!

Now that I have lost a few pounds my cups do not runneth over. :sad:
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    this thread is getting better and better.....:drinker:
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Oh my.......saw it again on this thread. Really does look like a bum. No offense. :tongue:
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Did I miss something?

I've seen loads of girls on MFP taking obvious pictures of their cleavage/boobs.. Did I miss a memo?

If anyone can elaborate I'll be eternally grateful :)

What's the difference in a man's bare chest and a woman's cleavage? Nothing... get over it.

For me, It's about 5 cup sizes!! :wink:
  • joe7880
    joe7880 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i just wanted to play. I never have titty pics up.

That's what I call a titty piccer upper pro lol
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    I love boobies. Feel free to PM me any pictures of said boobies. Kthxbi

77461572.TE579ERW.vincemotorboat.gif
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    In the words of Al Bundy!!! (love quoting Al).
    Hooters Hooters
    Yum Yum Yum.
    Hooters Hooters
    On a girl thats dumb!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    less arguing and more boobs! ^_^