Boobs.

Options

Replies

• mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what you're talking about ...

I see what you did there :wink:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

What?

:flowerforyou:

(Why don't we have a whistling emoticon???)
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My wife got me the best shirt ever it says.....Boobies make me smile ;)

Thats why I love her!!!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    does it really matter . tired of mfp people . its like they feel the need to be negative. maybe these people are proud of their body. isnt that what this website is for ?

Read my ENTIRE post before you comment please.

Edit: or even just a little more then a few lines here and there.. Its a friggin joke my love.

I think she was referrring to more than just you there. Hence the use of the word "people" as oppsed to using "OP" or "you" or some other singular form there. But it is interesting that you took it the way you did and responded so defensively. As is the way you edited your OP.
  • mickipedia
    Options

What?

:flowerforyou:

(Why don't we have a whistling emoticon???)

Because any sort of blowing emotiocon would be buried in your puppies by now.. Shame there's no boat emoticons either.. :laugh:
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Things That Bounce Thursday! It's almost as good as Boobie Friday.

happy-girl.gif?w=272&h=360

That's nice - but not what I want to see bouncing.
  • sailinjen
    sailinjen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Real or memorex? or should I say mamorrex? bahahahaha
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Can the person responsible for distributing the memos please put in a request for more booty.

Thanks!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    d'oh!
  • chinadoll725
    chinadoll725 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I really don't see what a picture of JUST someone's cleavage represents about how fit you are since this is a FITness website. And yes, I know I'm going to offend someone...oh well...
  • mickipedia
    Options
    does it really matter . tired of mfp people . its like they feel the need to be negative. maybe these people are proud of their body. isnt that what this website is for ?

Edit: or even just a little more then a few lines here and there.. Its a friggin joke my love.

I think she was referrring to more than just you there. Hence the use of the word "people" as oppsed to using "OP" or "you" or some other singular form there. But it is interesting that you took it the way you did and responded so defensively. As is the way you edited your OP.

I edited my OP so that people wouldn't jump to the conclusions that I was being offensive, and as I said if you read it all the way through the only people that are against it aren't being rude like she said they were it was simply opinions.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Have people shown their.............................................
    images52.jpg
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options

I like to live dangerously...and stare

And let the record show...I'm the Boobie Mod. The one and only.

And she rules with an iron tit...errrr, fist. Do not p!ss off the Q. *bows to the boobie mod*

Not only is she the One & Only, she's the ORIGINAL!!
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Have people shown their.............................................
    images52.jpg

I was wondering what took this so long :wink:
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    When I see "boobie" pics, I don't think it's so much about trying to showcase the boobs.

I think a lot of people here and working hard on their bodies, and happen to take pics of themselves not wearing much, or, in their workout clothes. Some of these clothes may seem revealing, but I just think it's about showcasing the overall body, and boobs just happen to be a part of a woman's body, there's no avoiding it!

So I can't say that I've noticed any pics that show women trying to show off their boobs, exclusively.
  • TheMerryPup
    TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You can't stare at it long, it's too risky. You get a sense of it, then you look away :smile:
    Try filters, i.e., mirrored, (read: PERV), sunglasses. Vision stays intact and you don't get lawsuits. Mostly.
  • msarazine
    msarazine Posts: 65
    Options
    i LIKE THEM FOR THEIR WINGS......RIGHT?
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    It's the new Facebook. It's all about the boobs and the duckface!
    UGH! I'd much rather see boobs then the duckface.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    When I see "boobie" pics, I don't think it's so much about trying to showcase the boobs.

I think a lot of people here and working hard on their bodies, and happen to take pics of themselves not wearing much, or, in their workout clothes. Some of these clothes may seem revealing, but I just think it's about showcasing the overall body, and boobs just happen to be a part of a woman's body, there's no avoiding it!

So I can't say that I've noticed any pics that show women trying to show off their boobs, exclusively.

Mine is actually a full-body picture. MFP crops it automatically to show just that part. Not much I can do about that. But they're pretty, so it's OK.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

I edited my OP so that people wouldn't jump to the conclusions that I was being offensive, and as I said if you read it all the way through the only people that are against it aren't being rude like she said they were it was simply opinions.

Uh huh.