Boobs.

Options

Replies

• catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    <<<<this is my "everyone can see pic".....I have my "hot" boobie pic posted in the "boobie" group..........

That freckle is hot. I have one right below my belly button :3

Thanks!!!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't love boobs? Especially the good-looking ones. Boobs for all equals a happier world.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun
    The wonderful thing about Boobs is there is always more than one!

My hubby sings this! lol
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I'm with SusieQ ( unfortunately not literally). I have an abundance of self-respect but the bewbs are part of what makes me feminine and I'm enjoying them while I got 'em. And I only post super-cleavage posts for Susie anyway. Not for the male attention. :)

*poots and kicks rock*

:grumble:
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't love boobs? Especially the good-looking ones. Boobs for all equals a happier world.

Maybe boys who like boys (trying not to break any forum rules by labelling)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    it's for cleavage Fridays, I even participate because I have an old pic of a girl pushing my moobs together. I try to have it up every Friday in support of all you lovely lady's showing yours ;)
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Well I'd join in if I had any left.. but after 88 pounds lost, it's safe to say my boobs are pretty much a thing of the past!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Maybe boys who like boys (trying not to break any forum rules by labelling)
    Even a dude that likes dudes can appreciate a nice set of cans, I would think.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun
    The wonderful thing about Boobs is there is always more than one!

My hubby sings this! lol

Haha, love it!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I have a great rack. I like to share it.

I've always been a fan of sharing.
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    as someone who has been blessed by the boob fairy (thin or fat, doesn't matter - at 119 lbs in my senior year of high school, i was a DD. pretty sure those 19 pounds were boobs), i don't think of cleavage as something i want to show off. it's always been something i've had to cover up so men would respect me. but more power to ya' if you got a nice rack.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Mine are showing because I am in my bikini to show my progress this month...but this is my bikini that I wear around the pool at home. When my teenage sons' friends are around, I do try to hide them a little more.

BUT, my MFP friends (they are all girls) we do joke around about our boobs a lot and I do have a special picture of just my tummy and boobs...I post that to cheer my girlfriends up. Boobs make people happy...even the ladies love boobs!!

And, I have to admit, I am a fan of all sorts of boobs Big and Small....they all make me smile!! :bigsmile:
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I try not to show off my moobs, sorry ladies
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options

Second: On the home page in the box where the topics come up I saw this topic directly after another. So I clicked here wondering what 'Veggie Pesto Pasta Boobs' were! :noway:

'Veggie Pesto Pasta Boobs' made my day.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Mine come out occasionally, but only for my girls and for only as long as I keep them. It is the one part of my body that isn't showing my age right now!
  • mickipedia
    Options
    I'm timing until the moderators kick in.......
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
  • mickipedia
    Options
    Mine are showing because I am in my bikini to show my progress this month...but this is my bikini that I wear around the pool at home. When my teenage sons' friends are around, I do try to hide them a little more.

BUT, my MFP friends (they are all girls) we do joke around about our boobs a lot and I do have a special picture of just my tummy and boobs...I post that to cheer my girlfriends up. Boobs make people happy...even the ladies love boobs!!

And, I have to admit, I am a fan of all sorts of boobs Big and Small....they all make me smile!! :bigsmile:

Are you Stacey's Mom?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

you know what they say. Once you have seen one pair of boobs..... you want to see the rest of them!
  • bekah_ann13
    Options

Are you Stacey's Mom?

She def is the hottest mom ever!! Go Tinkz!!!!