Boobs.

Options

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Well I have large breasts and I love them, but I am sure not on the website to show them off. I am here to lose weight not be like "Hey don't I have an awesome rack!?!" If I wanted to show them off I would go work at Hooters.

Awww... that's the cool thing about the internet! You don't have to work at Hooters to show off your rack (or awesome body) any more!

That is true, however I prefer to live in a place called the real world, not the internet. I find actually existing outside of my computer to be much more entertaining.

Are you on the current season?

Real_World_logo_20110323201432.jpg
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    <<<<this is my "everyone can see pic".....I have my "hot" boobie pic posted in the "boobie" group..........

That freckle is hot. I have one right below my belly button :3
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    More cans, please.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

That's not what I meant, at all. I'm not saying it's not respectable to show cleavage. Being someone who wears a size FF bra, it's not exactly foreign to me. What I meant was, all my pictures when I was 15 or 16 on social networking sites would be clearly obvious cleavage pictures taken soley for the purpose of showing them off and getting attention. Now, 8 years later, I think it would be inappropriate for me to have only boob pictures up as I wouldn't want my family and coworkers to get the wrong idea of me. If you DO have only boob pictures up of you at 39, or 29, or 69, good for you. All I'm saying is, in my opinion and in my life, that wouldn't be considered respectable. I'm in no way juding anyone, just speaking for myself.

I think this is a "agree to disagree" moment, which I love. By pointing out what works for someone else isn't for you, but that you aren't judging, is very mature. Thank you for clarifying. (And yes this is sincere, I left out the sarcasm font on purpose)

:smile:
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Did I miss something?

I've seen loads of girls on MFP taking obvious pictures of their cleavage/boobs.. Did I miss a memo?

If anyone can elaborate I'll be eternally grateful :)

What's the difference in a man's bare chest and a woman's cleavage? Nothing... get over it.

I agree 100%...
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Well I have large breasts and I love them, but I am sure not on the website to show them off. I am here to lose weight not be like "Hey don't I have an awesome rack!?!" If I wanted to show them off I would go work at Hooters.

Awww... that's the cool thing about the internet! You don't have to work at Hooters to show off your rack (or awesome body) any more!

That is true, however I prefer to live in a place called the real world, not the internet. I find actually existing outside of my computer to be much more entertaining.

I'm not sure what you're implying, but it's clear I've gotten your hackles up. Could it have something to do with your own insecurities? Are you just that uptight that you've somehow equated women who love their bodies with women who work at Hooters? You are on an internet forum, just like I am, and I'd be willing to bet my "real world" outside of the internet is way more fun and enjoyable than yours.
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    And for the record, more guys need to show cleavage on here. Just sayin'.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Totally guilty of doing this allll the time when I was younger. But now I'm not really into it. The older you get, the more respectable you get

~giggle~ you are 22.

i'm 39. and i love to show my boobs. what's that say? (psstt.. i dont care what it says, i ♥ boobs)

I am 29 and still love to show my boobs... guess I am not respectable...

That's not what I meant, at all. I'm not saying it's not respectable to show cleavage. Being someone who wears a size FF bra, it's not exactly foreign to me. What I meant was, all my pictures when I was 15 or 16 on social networking sites would be clearly obvious cleavage pictures taken soley for the purpose of showing them off and getting attention. Now, 8 years later, I think it would be inappropriate for me to have only boob pictures up as I wouldn't want my family and coworkers to get the wrong idea of me. If you DO have only boob pictures up of you at 39, or 29, or 69, good for you. All I'm saying is, in my opinion and in my life, that wouldn't be considered respectable. I'm in no way juding anyone, just speaking for myself.

UUUUMM EXCUSE ME...Pardon me..di you just say you wore a FF? If thats the case ...WE NEED TO SEE BOOB PICS !!!!!!!! whoo hooo
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options

Psshhht everyone knows no one on the internet is real, we're all just projections of your own thoughts on the screen.

The others in your brain may kill me for typing this. Good night, and good luck.
  • bekah_ann13
    Options
    I think my boobs show up in all of my pictures, I am not going to go out of my way to crop my pictures so they only show me from the neck up... I love my boobs!! My profile picture was intended to show off the girls btw... the ladies on my friend's list know why.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Um, excuse me.....Boob Mod here. Where are the pics???? :angry:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I have mine on display... :laugh:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    And for the record, more guys need to show cleavage on here. Just sayin'.
    Ask, and you shall receive.

Plumbers_butt.jpg
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Um yes. It is now a requirement. I have been appointed moderator of boobs. Send me your pics first to make sure they are suitable for the site. :bigsmile:

Here they are..

( . Y . )

Do they pass?

Dang it! Outsmarted again. :sad:

Bwahahaha!

Firstly: this ^ just made me actually laugh out loud :laugh:

Second: On the home page in the box where the topics come up I saw this topic directly after another. So I clicked here wondering what 'Veggie Pesto Pasta Boobs' were! :noway:

Third: I'd like a little less boobage please, any advice on how weight loss gets rid of them? I've lost inches everywhere else, it's just making me more top-heavy, so far!
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Totally guilty of doing this allll the time when I was younger. But now I'm not really into it. The older you get, the more respectable you get

~giggle~ you are 22.

i'm 39. and i love to show my boobs. what's that say? (psstt.. i dont care what it says, i ♥ boobs)

I love boobs too, and as a matter of fact I just paid lots of money to lift and fill these bad boys.. its rare, they arent hanging out now.. lol
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Um, excuse me.....Boob Mod here. Where are the pics???? :angry:

I've posted enough pictures I think.. Any more and you'd be like whoa :noway:
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    <----my contribution :)
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options

~giggle~ you are 22.

I love boobs too, and as a matter of fact I just paid lots of money to lift and fill these bad boys.. its rare, they arent hanging out now.. lol

This is the most important time I've every NEEDED to see before and after pics. Just sayin' :wink:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Um yes. It is now a requirement. I have been appointed moderator of boobs. Send me your pics first to make sure they are suitable for the site. :bigsmile:

Here they are..

( . Y . )

Do they pass?

I am more of a ( l ) and legs kinda man.
  • nikrit84
    nikrit84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I havent seen them...However, I wouldn't really care BECAUSE atleast they still have them!! I lose 10 lbs...and it looks like that is they only place it came off!! lmao