Boobs.

Options

Replies

• jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I would post a picture of Nicole Ritchie and Paris Hilton (2 boobs) but not sure how to post pictures.
    Or would it be any two of the Kardashian clan?
  • sprfly
    sprfly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    There just seemed to suddenly be quite a few of them so I was wondering if it was some sort of "National Cleavage Day"

Maybe that should exist lol

Yes, yes there should.
    I declare today National Cleavage Day!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    There's one poster's pic who I saw the other day on a post, and I had to take a double take............I thought it was a naked bum. Very weird.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Totally guilty of doing this allll the time when I was younger. But now I'm not really into it. The older you get, the more respectable you get, I guess. Or maybe I just don't feel like I need the attention the way I did when I was 15 and unbelievably self conscious and hormonal...

Most women who do this are labelled as "starved for attention and compliments" - which is definitely understandable. As a woman, I know what it's like to feel ugly, undesired and really down on yourself. So sometimes you need the boob pictures to give yourself a boost. However, I do believe that there is a classy vs trashy way to do it. If the top of the picture is just your mouth and the whole rest of the picture are your boobs, not cool. If your boobs just happen to be making an appearance but aren't overt or totally out there, and you can still actually still see your face, then I think it's fine.

I must respectfully disagree. I am 41 and have gained a new found respect for boobs as I have gotten older. It's fun and gives me a boost when other people appreciate the "assets".

I think trashy is in the eye of the beholder. You may not enjoy the shots of just cleavage, and that's perfectly fine to have that opinion. I don't expect everyone to agree with mine. BUT, I do expect people to respect my opinion, as I would theirs. I don't like when people drop labels just b/c someone is proud of showing off their bodies.

And yes, their is a boobie group devoted to the worship of the hot ladies of MFP.
  • NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have 2.
    There was a chick in "Total Recall" that had three.
    I'm still early in my weight loss, and I have been cursed with mega-boobs so technically I currently have enough for 4 nice sized ones. Does that count?
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Totally guilty of doing this allll the time when I was younger. But now I'm not really into it. The older you get, the more respectable you get

~giggle~ you are 22.

i'm 39. and i love to show my boobs. what's that say? (psstt.. i dont care what it says, i ♥ boobs)

I am 29 and still love to show my boobs... guess I am not respectable...
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I have amazing jugs too...

2_Water_Jugs.jpg
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Well I have large breasts and I love them, but I am sure not on the website to show them off. I am here to lose weight not be like "Hey don't I have an awesome rack!?!" If I wanted to show them off I would go work at Hooters.

Awww... that's the cool thing about the internet! You don't have to work at Hooters to show off your rack (or awesome body) any more!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have 2.
    There was a chick in "Total Recall" that had three.
    I'm still early in my weight loss, and I have been cursed with mega-boobs so technically I currently have enough for 4 nice sized ones. Does that count?

Me too my dear, me too.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I have a great rack too..

untitled.png

I've seen better....
  • NamsdnaL
    NamsdnaL Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Um yes. It is now a requirement. I have been appointed moderator of boobs. Send me your pics first to make sure they are suitable for the site. :bigsmile:

Here they are..

( . Y . )

Do they pass?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ROFLMAF!
    :laugh: :tongue:
    I'm going to send that to DH next time I text him. It should really make his day.
    ( > )( > ) and this is what happens when it cold. :blushing:
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    untitled.png

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    It's an American ritual. Show 'em once, shows you have no fear, Show em twice is for appreciation. Show them all the time....I'm your new best friend.
  • trinawynne75052
    Options
    lol you are a fool :laugh:
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options

untitled.png

I've seen better....

That hurt me deep bro :sad:
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    LOL... thanks for the laughs this morning!!!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm with SusieQ ( unfortunately not literally). I have an abundance of self-respect but the bewbs are part of what makes me feminine and I'm enjoying them while I got 'em. And I only post super-cleavage posts for Susie anyway. Not for the male attention. :)
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Totally guilty of doing this allll the time when I was younger. But now I'm not really into it. The older you get, the more respectable you get

~giggle~ you are 22.

i'm 39. and i love to show my boobs. what's that say? (psstt.. i dont care what it says, i ♥ boobs)
    So glad you are my friend :)
  • NikkiPsuedoDupuis
    NikkiPsuedoDupuis Posts: 56 Member
    Options
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Maybe they want a reminder for when their boobs disappear forever when they finally get thin.

wish this was the case!!!! Im losing weight everywhere but my boobs. . those and my thighs are always the last to lose...

UGH me too! wish mine would go with the rest of me, but they're stubborn and like to hold on for dear life.