Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Clicked for boobs. I am disappont
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Alas...I would post a booby pic, but with my weight loss my cleavage and delacotage(spelled wrong I think) are not as bountiful as they used to be.....need to embrace my set....hahaha..need to invest in a good bra and viola new booby pics!!!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

I did what I could, bro.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options

Wanna see my pair :wink:

1178462937.jpg
  • allysabee
    allysabee Posts: 123
    Options
    Totally guilty of doing this allll the time when I was younger. But now I'm not really into it. The older you get, the more respectable you get

~giggle~ you are 22.

i'm 39. and i love to show my boobs. what's that say? (psstt.. i dont care what it says, i ♥ boobs)

I am 29 and still love to show my boobs... guess I am not respectable...

That's not what I meant, at all. I'm not saying it's not respectable to show cleavage. Being someone who wears a size FF bra, it's not exactly foreign to me. What I meant was, all my pictures when I was 15 or 16 on social networking sites would be clearly obvious cleavage pictures taken soley for the purpose of showing them off and getting attention. Now, 8 years later, I think it would be inappropriate for me to have only boob pictures up as I wouldn't want my family and coworkers to get the wrong idea of me. If you DO have only boob pictures up of you at 39, or 29, or 69, good for you. All I'm saying is, in my opinion and in my life, that wouldn't be considered respectable. I'm in no way juding anyone, just speaking for myself.
  • mickipedia
    Options
    For the record, I could do this all day lol.
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that. No Boobie pics from me.

Me either, if you blinked you'd miss them anyway.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    <---Not showing off my boobs, just my new ♥AWESOME♥ tank top!

Boobs there are just a perk. :laugh:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm with SusieQ ( unfortunately not literally). I have an abundance of self-respect but the bewbs are part of what makes me feminine and I'm enjoying them while I got 'em. And I only post super-cleavage posts for Susie anyway. Not for the male attention. :)

This makes my knees weak and my parts tingle. :love:
  • DorothyR87
    DorothyR87 Posts: 113
    Options
    Well I have large breasts and I love them, but I am sure not on the website to show them off. I am here to lose weight not be like "Hey don't I have an awesome rack!?!" If I wanted to show them off I would go work at Hooters.

Awww... that's the cool thing about the internet! You don't have to work at Hooters to show off your rack (or awesome body) any more!

That is true, however I prefer to live in a place called the real world, not the internet. I find actually existing outside of my computer to be much more entertaining.
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Here are my Tits...

Blue_Tits_.jpg

Definitely the prettiest, most well-proportioned set I've seen. Oh look, and one is feeding the other- how sweet!

EDIT: for the record, my profile pic is supposed to be of my abs, which were nonexistent in february, and will hopefully be a solid 6pack by may. note all cleavage is properly covered :wink:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Did I miss something?

I've seen loads of girls on MFP taking obvious pictures of their cleavage/boobs.. Did I miss a memo?

If anyone can elaborate I'll be eternally grateful :)

What's the difference in a man's bare chest and a woman's cleavage? Nothing... get over it.

Again, I'm not critisising. I'm not even bothered.. I quite like a bit of cleavage lol.

Then I missed the point of your thread, along with a bunch of other people.
    Nah, I think most people saw the point of the thread, I think it was just you :flowerforyou:
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    My thought is, why can't a woman have a pic with her cleavage in it without someone telling her she's an attention *kitten*? I was born with my boobs, I will die with my boobs. They're a natural part of my body and i'll dress them as I please. Being ashamed of breasts just makes them seem dirty.
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I came to find peer pressure, but alas there is none here..... *puts bobbies away*
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i'd really hate if girls started taking pics of their bootys (in the spirit of the OPs sarcasm)
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    what if you no longer have boobs :/ that **** sucks lol
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    those are the shots that we are seeing... the *kitten* shots are also on the rise... I mean a tight a*s is direct consequence of good working out... but if you are in you panties and that is all you showing -- it is mostly profile pics... nothing against it if you love them and want to post them good for you, but please don't complain
    YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG...

You are not showing enough... you have to bend forward and only boobs and smile show... then after you get all the friend request from the men who will love the pic - complain about how they are creeps...

You mean like this?

I have a great rack. I like to share it. I don't care what anybody else thinks.

No, pretty sure I'm doing it right... what you describe sounds silly.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    <<<<this is my "everyone can see pic".....I have my "hot" boobie pic posted in the "boobie" group..........
  • hitmewitdarock
    Options
    i like em... almost as much as pie :)
  • mickipedia
    Options
    I came to find peer pressure, but alas there is none here..... *puts bobbies away*

Peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure.

Boobs.