Boobs.

Options

Replies

• cglyfer
    cglyfer Posts: 119
    Options
    I tried showing mine one time and the post got banned....APPARENTLY hairy boobs are not so appreciated on this site!!!!

G
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on the woman. Breasts are merely a common fetish. I honestly don't see an issue with a woman posting cleavage pictures (not nudity, of course) if that's the area she is most confident about. *shrugs*. Who am I to judge?

I'm not critisising, I know I flash a bit of cleavage if I wanted a confidence boost.. Might wear a lower cut top then usual.

There just seemed to suddenly be quite a few of them so I was wondering if it was some sort of "National Cleavage Day"

Maybe that should exist lol

second

According to MFP this is not allowed. Bleh.

It used to be every tuesday.

Are we still on for no panties Wednesday?
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    I would be happy if mine would just stay the same. But they are getting smaller and I'm not liking it. LOL
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<< I :heart: my boobies lol. But they arent getting any smaller infact I think I've gone up half a cup size.... Women should be proud of what they've got :bigsmile:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG...

You are not showing enough... you have to bend forward and only boobs and smile show... then after you get all the friend request from the men who will love the pic - complain about how they are creeps...

You mean like this?

I have a great rack. I like to share it. I don't care what anybody else thinks.

No, pretty sure I'm doing it right... what you describe sounds silly.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    You mean like this?

I have a great rack. I like to share it. I don't care what anybody else thinks.

You make me happy :love:
  • dre_day13
    Options
    I guess part of this question, would depend where one is looking. I never see gratuitous boob pictures posted in latest exercise post or the general nutritional post. Where are those offending pics of breast so I can review:love: and mock the poster! (j/s)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    yes, i have also noticed, im probably only jealous cause im flat chested! lol.

but i think its a bit out of order, this isnt a modelling website, we're here to promote healthy eating and exercise!

So just pics of the neck up? Or maybe just feet?
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I would be happy if mine would just stay the same. But they are getting smaller and I'm not liking it. LOL

buy new ones.
  • allysabee
    allysabee Posts: 123
    Options
    Totally guilty of doing this allll the time when I was younger. But now I'm not really into it. The older you get, the more respectable you get, I guess. Or maybe I just don't feel like I need the attention the way I did when I was 15 and unbelievably self conscious and hormonal...

Most women who do this are labelled as "starved for attention and compliments" - which is definitely understandable. As a woman, I know what it's like to feel ugly, undesired and really down on yourself. So sometimes you need the boob pictures to give yourself a boost. However, I do believe that there is a classy vs trashy way to do it. If the top of the picture is just your mouth and the whole rest of the picture are your boobs, not cool. If your boobs just happen to be making an appearance but aren't overt or totally out there, and you can still actually still see your face, then I think it's fine.
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Are we still on for no panties Wednesday?
    [/quote]

While yes I think they are :) And no bra Friday's
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Well being that I have no boobs and therefore no cleavage, I am offended!!! :laugh:
    Either way, last I checked according to the forums, I am not a real woman either...:laugh: :wink:
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yeah, in case you missed it...

tits_or_gtfo.png
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Did I miss something?

I've seen loads of girls on MFP taking obvious pictures of their cleavage/boobs.. Did I miss a memo?

If anyone can elaborate I'll be eternally grateful :)

What's the difference in a man's bare chest and a woman's cleavage? Nothing... get over it.

Uuummm....yeah, NO!
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Maybe they want a reminder for when their boobs disappear forever when they finally get thin.

They don't disappear for everyone. Some of us have them genetically. Not because we got fat.

Whether I'm a 12 or a 4, my girls don't drop below a G. My only "cleavage pic" is to prove that.

As for this being a site promoting fitness:
    My main pic is only face. Does that mean I'm not promoting fitness?

I think it's rude for people to be so judge-y. What happened to "if you got it, flaunt it?"
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Totally guilty of doing this allll the time when I was younger. But now I'm not really into it. The older you get, the more respectable you get, I guess. Or maybe I just don't feel like I need the attention the way I did when I was 15 and unbelievably self conscious and hormonal...

Most women who do this are labelled as "starved for attention and compliments" - which is definitely understandable. As a woman, I know what it's like to feel ugly, undesired and really down on yourself. So sometimes you need the boob pictures to give yourself a boost. However, I do believe that there is a classy vs trashy way to do it. If the top of the picture is just your mouth and the whole rest of the picture are your boobs, not cool. If your boobs just happen to be making an appearance but aren't overt or totally out there, and you can still actually still see your face, then I think it's fine.

That's a whole lotta jumping to conclusions and projecting, right there.
  • DorothyR87
    DorothyR87 Posts: 113
    Options
    Well I have large breasts and I love them, but I am sure not on the website to show them off. I am here to lose weight not be like "Hey don't I have an awesome rack!?!" If I wanted to show them off I would go work at Hooters.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I have a great rack too..

untitled.png
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Women have boobs, get over it! As long as there's no nipple on show, who cares!
    Don't like it, don't look, no need to kick up a fuss about nothing.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Totally guilty of doing this allll the time when I was younger. But now I'm not really into it. The older you get, the more respectable you get

~giggle~ you are 22.

i'm 39. and i love to show my boobs. what's that say? (psstt.. i dont care what it says, i ♥ boobs)