Boobs.

Options

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    No boob pics for me. With weightloss and lowered body fat they are just not as exciting as they used to be. All the more reason to work on my abs. LOL
  • kscanuck
    kscanuck Posts: 5
    Options
    Just fat in a socially acceptable place! Yeah, yeah I know...jealousy gets me nowhere.
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Um yes. It is now a requirement. I have been appointed moderator of boobs. Send me your pics first to make sure they are suitable for the site. :bigsmile:

Here they are..

( . Y . )

Do they pass?

Dang it! Outsmarted again. :sad:

Bwahahaha!
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Did I miss something?

I've seen loads of girls on MFP taking obvious pictures of their cleavage/boobs.. Did I miss a memo?

If anyone can elaborate I'll be eternally grateful :)

What's the difference in a man's bare chest and a woman's cleavage? Nothing... get over it.

Again, I'm not critisising. I'm not even bothered.. I quite like a bit of cleavage lol.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You mean like this?

IMG_20120329_083501.jpg

I have a great rack. I like to share it. I don't care what anybody else thinks.
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    Here are my Tits...

Blue_Tits_.jpg
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    misskortney RULES.

(my breasts got a strike yesterday from the mods, maybe i shouldn't push my luck today...)
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I rarely see boobs here.. Or maybe I just don't notice? I usually notice boobs though.. hahha
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Here are my Tits...

Blue_Tits_.jpg
    you WIN
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on the woman. Breasts are merely a common fetish. I honestly don't see an issue with a woman posting cleavage pictures (not nudity, of course) if that's the area she is most confident about. *shrugs*. Who am I to judge?

I'm not critisising, I know I flash a bit of cleavage if I wanted a confidence boost.. Might wear a lower cut top then usual.

There just seemed to suddenly be quite a few of them so I was wondering if it was some sort of "National Cleavage Day"

Maybe that should exist lol

second
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Did I miss something?

I've seen loads of girls on MFP taking obvious pictures of their cleavage/boobs.. Did I miss a memo?

What's the difference in a man's bare chest and a woman's cleavage? Nothing... get over it.

Again, I'm not critisising. I'm not even bothered.. I quite like a bit of cleavage lol.

Then I missed the point of your thread, along with a bunch of other people.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I have 2.
    There was a chick in "Total Recall" that had three.
  • xx_donna_xx
    xx_donna_xx Posts: 144
    Options
    My pic isn't about my boobs its about time with my baby, they just happen to be there, something you can't hide, not any more sexy or obvious than a arm to me
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG...

You are not showing enough... you have to bend forward and only boobs and smile show... then after you get all the friend request from the men who will love the pic - complain about how they are creeps...

You mean like this?

IMG_20120329_083501.jpg

• 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    Well sorry to say ladies the boobs are the first to go.
    I have always had nice boobs until I started working out and loosing weight. Now they are smaller and not so nice. LOL
    Oh well, I would rather have C cups and be thin than to have DD and be fat!! :)
  • nnapieralski
    nnapieralski Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have big boobs. 36DD. They've gotten bigger since I started working out. They suck. I went from 154 lbs and a 34 DD to 140 lbs and a 36DD. It's not fair. lol
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

Even if you don't care, I agree with you; you have a GREAT rack.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Did I miss something?

Then I missed the point of your thread, along with a bunch of other people.

No worries :) its hard to tell how someone's asking something over text.

:flowerforyou:
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on the woman. Breasts are merely a common fetish. I honestly don't see an issue with a woman posting cleavage pictures (not nudity, of course) if that's the area she is most confident about. *shrugs*. Who am I to judge?

I'm not critisising, I know I flash a bit of cleavage if I wanted a confidence boost.. Might wear a lower cut top then usual.

There just seemed to suddenly be quite a few of them so I was wondering if it was some sort of "National Cleavage Day"

Maybe that should exist lol

second

According to MFP this is not allowed. Bleh.

It used to be every tuesday.