Boobs.

Options
mickipedia
mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
Did I miss something?

I've seen loads of girls on MFP taking obvious pictures of their cleavage/boobs.. Did I miss a memo?

If anyone can elaborate I'll be eternally grateful :)

EDIT: This is a joke.. I am not actually bothered about people showing their boobs.. As I said I enjoy a bit of cleavage as much as the next person.

Replies

• JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Um yes. It is now a requirement. I have been appointed moderator of boobs. Send me your pics first to make sure they are suitable for the site. :bigsmile:
  • TheReese1206
    Options
    I've noticed that. No Boobie pics from me.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Um yes. It is now a requirement. I have been appointed moderator of boobs. Send me your pics first to make sure they are suitable for the site. :bigsmile:

/\ Hilarious ...

But ... yes, you're right - it does seem a bit obvious and ridiculous ...
  • mickipedia
    Options

Here they are..

( . Y . )

Do they pass?
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on the woman. Breasts are merely a common fetish. I honestly don't see an issue with a woman posting cleavage pictures (not nudity, of course) if that's the area she is most confident about. *shrugs*. Who am I to judge?
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Just showing off there pecks lol!!!!!
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    yes, i have also noticed, im probably only jealous cause im flat chested! lol.

but i think its a bit out of order, this isnt a modelling website, we're here to promote healthy eating and exercise!
  • amathus
    amathus Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Maybe they want a reminder for when their boobs disappear forever when they finally get thin.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options

Here they are..

( . Y . )

Do they pass?

Dang it! Outsmarted again. :sad:
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Mine are better. Sooooo.....lol
  • folgore35
    folgore35 Posts: 22
    Options
    yes, i have also noticed, im probably only jealous cause im flat chested! lol.

but i think its a bit out of order, this isnt a modelling website, we're here to promote healthy eating and exercise!

I'm sure that photos of cleavage somehow, somewhere with some people promotes healthy eating and exercise. Carry on.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    classic_boob_inspector_creme_hat-p1480653834574981928ph4_325.jpg

So you know they are certified. Its legit.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    It is why I joined.
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The first "moderator of boobs" has been assigned to a new position... I will be taking over the position of "moderator of boobs" from here out... Please keep an eye out for a memo from me regarding increasing the number of boob pics on MFP!!! In the meantime, I'll be making sure all pics are suitable! :noway:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Did I miss something?

I've seen loads of girls on MFP taking obvious pictures of their cleavage/boobs.. Did I miss a memo?

If anyone can elaborate I'll be eternally grateful :)

What's the difference in a man's bare chest and a woman's cleavage? Nothing... get over it.
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Maybe they want a reminder for when their boobs disappear forever when they finally get thin.

wish this was the case!!!! Im losing weight everywhere but my boobs. . those and my thighs are always the last to lose...
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    It's the new Facebook. It's all about the boobs and the duckface!
  • mickipedia
    Options
    I guess it depends on the woman. Breasts are merely a common fetish. I honestly don't see an issue with a woman posting cleavage pictures (not nudity, of course) if that's the area she is most confident about. *shrugs*. Who am I to judge?

I'm not critisising, I know I flash a bit of cleavage if I wanted a confidence boost.. Might wear a lower cut top then usual.

There just seemed to suddenly be quite a few of them so I was wondering if it was some sort of "National Cleavage Day"

Maybe that should exist lol
  • NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have 2.
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: