Boobs.

Options

Replies

• bekah_ann13
    Options
    Who doesn't love boobs? Especially the good-looking ones. Boobs for all equals a happier world.
    Maybe boys who like boys (trying not to break any forum rules by labelling)
    Even a dude that likes dudes can appreciate a nice set of cans, I would think.

I agree!!
  • DoctorKyrina
    DoctorKyrina Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Totally guilty of doing this allll the time when I was younger. But now I'm not really into it. The older you get, the more respectable you get

~giggle~ you are 22.

i'm 39. and i love to show my boobs. what's that say? (psstt.. i dont care what it says, i ♥ boobs)

I am 29 and still love to show my boobs... guess I am not respectable...

That's not what I meant, at all. I'm not saying it's not respectable to show cleavage. Being someone who wears a size FF bra, it's not exactly foreign to me. What I meant was, all my pictures when I was 15 or 16 on social networking sites would be clearly obvious cleavage pictures taken soley for the purpose of showing them off and getting attention. Now, 8 years later, I think it would be inappropriate for me to have only boob pictures up as I wouldn't want my family and coworkers to get the wrong idea of me. If you DO have only boob pictures up of you at 39, or 29, or 69, good for you. All I'm saying is, in my opinion and in my life, that wouldn't be considered respectable. I'm in no way juding anyone, just speaking for myself.

UUUUMM EXCUSE ME...Pardon me..di you just say you wore a FF? If thats the case ...WE NEED TO SEE BOOB PICS !!!!!!!! whoo hooo

While I'm not the original poster here and I'm exactly at my best today, this is what a person with a FF's looks like (31 years old, 32FF bra)

6gdpv.jpg
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Mine are showing because I am in my bikini to show my progress this month...but this is my bikini that I wear around the pool at home. When my teenage sons' friends are around, I do try to hide them a little more.

BUT, my MFP friends (they are all girls) we do joke around about our boobs a lot and I do have a special picture of just my tummy and boobs...I post that to cheer my girlfriends up. Boobs make people happy...even the ladies love boobs!!

And, I have to admit, I am a fan of all sorts of boobs Big and Small....they all make me smile!! :bigsmile:

Are you Stacey's Mom?

She def is the hottest mom ever!! Go Tinkz!!!!

haha...thanks!! :blushing:
  • taylmarie
    taylmarie Posts: 161
    Options
    [/quote]

"What's the difference in a man's bare chest and a woman's cleavage? Nothing... get over it."
    [/quote]

I have to respectfully disagree with this, I think there is a big difference. Although maybe if I was raised in Europe on nude beaches I wouldn't lol!! In most cases when it is perfectly acceptable for a male to be sans clothing on his chest, it is not acceptable for women (gym, pool, most beaches, hiking). Of course, this is just my opinion. I am not offended by anyone's breasts or cleavage, but for myself I am a wife, mother and employee and would never post my breasts/cleavage anywhere on the internet. To each his own yeah? I don't think the OP was trying to offend anyone.

edit: I tried to delete part of the quote from a diff poster, but what I wanted to quote didn't "quote" correctly. I am still new at this!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Totally guilty of doing this allll the time when I was younger. But now I'm not really into it. The older you get, the more respectable you get

~giggle~ you are 22.

i'm 39. and i love to show my boobs. what's that say? (psstt.. i dont care what it says, i ♥ boobs)

I am 29 and still love to show my boobs... guess I am not respectable...

That's not what I meant, at all. I'm not saying it's not respectable to show cleavage. Being someone who wears a size FF bra, it's not exactly foreign to me. What I meant was, all my pictures when I was 15 or 16 on social networking sites would be clearly obvious cleavage pictures taken soley for the purpose of showing them off and getting attention. Now, 8 years later, I think it would be inappropriate for me to have only boob pictures up as I wouldn't want my family and coworkers to get the wrong idea of me. If you DO have only boob pictures up of you at 39, or 29, or 69, good for you. All I'm saying is, in my opinion and in my life, that wouldn't be considered respectable. I'm in no way juding anyone, just speaking for myself.

UUUUMM EXCUSE ME...Pardon me..di you just say you wore a FF? If thats the case ...WE NEED TO SEE BOOB PICS !!!!!!!! whoo hooo

While I'm not the original poster here and I'm exactly at my best today, this is what a person with a FF's looks like (31 years old, 32FF bra)

6gdpv.jpg

NICE CLEAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    1232629592.gif

Zoolander.gif
  • HoHoHoBlueGiant2
    HoHoHoBlueGiant2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You can't stare at it long, it's too risky. You get a sense of it, then you look away :smile:
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    <
    Loves boobs! ^_^

I love my boobs. I don't care if men or women stare or make snide remarks. I love my girls! Right now they are the only thing I love about my body. I've lost 50 pounds before and they didn't go down a cup size at all (thank you genetics!) and I breastfed for a year and they are still pretty perky for being a DDD.

I don't get mad when men friend request me. I mean, they see boobs. As long as they don't think because I have a cleavage picture that means I want a penis photo or I'm willing to send nudes to them.

Plus, if they do disappear...I want as many photos as I can when they were at their best. Hope it doesn't offend anyone.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    <
    Loves boobs! ^_^

I love my boobs. I don't care if men or women stare or make snide remarks. I love my girls! Right now they are the only thing I love about my body. I've lost 50 pounds before and they didn't go down a cup size at all (thank you genetics!) and I breastfed for a year and they are still pretty perky for being a DDD.

I don't get mad when men friend request me. I mean, they see boobs. As long as they don't think because I have a cleavage picture that means I want a penis photo or I'm willing to send nudes to them.

Plus, if they do disappear...I want as many photos as I can when they were at their best. Hope it doesn't offend anyone.

I'm sorry, what were you saying? /goesbacktostaringatboobs.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You can't stare at it long, it's too risky. You get a sense of it, then you look away :smile:
    I like to live dangerously...and stare

And let the record show...I'm the Boobie Mod. The one and only.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Totally guilty of doing this allll the time when I was younger. But now I'm not really into it. The older you get, the more respectable you get, I guess. Or maybe I just don't feel like I need the attention the way I did when I was 15 and unbelievably self conscious and hormonal...

Most women who do this are labelled as "starved for attention and compliments" - which is definitely understandable. As a woman, I know what it's like to feel ugly, undesired and really down on yourself. So sometimes you need the boob pictures to give yourself a boost. However, I do believe that there is a classy vs trashy way to do it. If the top of the picture is just your mouth and the whole rest of the picture are your boobs, not cool. If your boobs just happen to be making an appearance but aren't overt or totally out there, and you can still actually still see your face, then I think it's fine.

That's a whole lotta jumping to conclusions and projecting, right there.

Sounds like an impressive calorie burn.
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    <
    Loves boobs! ^_^

^^^ AWESOME!!! :bigsmile:
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    does it really matter . tired of mfp people . its like they feel the need to be negative. maybe these people are proud of their body. isnt that what this website is for ?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

I like to live dangerously...and stare

And let the record show...I'm the Boobie Mod. The one and only.

And she rules with an iron tit...errrr, fist. Do not p!ss off the Q. *bows to the boobie mod*
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    does it really matter . tired of mfp people . its like they feel the need to be negative. maybe these people are proud of their body. isnt that what this website is for ?

Read my ENTIRE post before you comment please.

Edit: or even just a little more then a few lines here and there.. Its a friggin joke my love.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on the woman. Breasts are merely a common fetish. I honestly don't see an issue with a woman posting cleavage pictures (not nudity, of course) if that's the area she is most confident about. *shrugs*. Who am I to judge?

I'm not critisising, I know I flash a bit of cleavage if I wanted a confidence boost.. Might wear a lower cut top then usual.

There just seemed to suddenly be quite a few of them so I was wondering if it was some sort of "National Cleavage Day"

Maybe that should exist lol

It's not National Cleavage Day! According to one of my MFP friends, today is Black Thong Thursday - are you wearing yours?
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on the woman. Breasts are merely a common fetish. I honestly don't see an issue with a woman posting cleavage pictures (not nudity, of course) if that's the area she is most confident about. *shrugs*. Who am I to judge?

I'm not critisising, I know I flash a bit of cleavage if I wanted a confidence boost.. Might wear a lower cut top then usual.

There just seemed to suddenly be quite a few of them so I was wondering if it was some sort of "National Cleavage Day"

Maybe that should exist lol

It's not National Cleavage Day! According to one of my MFP friends, today is Black Thong Thursday - are you wearing yours?

Ironically yes! LMAO
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    Nothing wrong with appreciating beauty. :wink:
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Things That Bounce Thursday! It's almost as good as Boobie Friday.

happy-girl.gif?w=272&h=360
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what you're talking about ...