BLACK TEAM WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    smiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gif

I could 'run' on the elliptical!! I worked out HARD!! I am so happy! I guess God let me get hurt so I could really appreciate moving fast!!

Wow! That's great!!!!! I bet you feel awesome! yay!!! :drinker: :drinker:

Thanks, I really do. I was so worried!!
    :drinker:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    We just did the coolest thing. We were on our way to Target to get a couple things for my new bike riding endeavor and we passed by this park where they were having a "vehicle" show. All kinda of police cars and fire trucks and buses and stuff. Owen loved it! He got to sit in the driver seat of most of the vehicles and then he wouldn't leave and we caused a bit of a scene. (past his nap time).

But yeah. So I got a nice squishy bike seat, an odometer for the bike and a water bottle holder thing. Oh and a sports bra. I finally broke down and bought one. My bewbs tend to peak out of the top of most of my tank tops and I hate wearing t shirts outside when its hot while i'm working out. so I'm actually pretty excited. Also.. I only had to buy a large. :bigsmile:

Awesome job on the workout Shuntae!!!! I know how you feel. My BF was on the phone for like an hour and a half last night with his mom while I ws waiting for us to watch a movie. Annoying. :noway:

We're close to locking up the thread again! Way to go team!!!
    :drinker:

That must have been fun for him :bigsmile:

And congrats on the smaller shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Dave, Harley, and I did a 5K-walk (3.1 miles - I looked it up online :laugh: ) in Pittsburgh today. It took us just under 45 minutes. We weren't tired yet so we walked around Pittsburgh some more. It was really fun. Harley enjoyed it too. Though she called it a 5K-snooze. :laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Deep breath... Okay. I took before pictures. (Even though I'm 9 lbs in)

I think I'm going to take pictures every 20 lbs...

you can check them out in my profile if you want to.

Whew. I did it. :ohwell:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

Vanessa I did that months ago and then did that again the other week and had to delete them off my camera. I took pics of my friends new baby and didn't want no one else to see the ones of me. So I have to break down and do it again. Don't feel so bad about it. Your pics look just like mine. It will be ok because we are going to get past all this!!!
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Options
    I think I will break down and do the same. I hate getting my pic taken, especially in tight fitting clothes.lol. Major bellowing muffin top, but hopefully not anymore come this time next year! Off to work. Ughhhhh! Don't want to go, but bills are calling my name. Everyone have a good evening
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Way to go, Vanessa-- keep 'em forever to remember how far you're coming--

Stay strong-- you're doing great.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

Way to go, girl. Be proud of yourself for taking the initiative to take that picture, and keep them so you don't forget how far you've come!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Vanessa, before pics are the worst thing in the world to see. BUT, they are great to have once you've lost and you can see how far you have come.

Jeannie, so glad you could run like the wind, I'm sure it felt great.

Marla, my first hubby would catch up on his sleep all freaking day while I did everything, took care of the kids, etc.... maybe why he's not mine anymore! I remember I used to get so blinkin mad I could hardly see straight! Then he would wake up all rested and happy and wonder why I was a total witch. Hmmmm....
  • Marla64
    Options
    Vanessa, before pics are the worst thing in the world to see. BUT, they are great to have once you've lost and you can see how far you have come.

Jeannie, so glad you could run like the wind, I'm sure it felt great.

Marla, my first hubby would catch up on his sleep all freaking day while I did everything, took care of the kids, etc.... maybe why he's not mine anymore! I remember I used to get so blinkin mad I could hardly see straight! Then he would wake up all rested and happy and wonder why I was a total witch. Hmmmm....

Well, he's not feeling great these days-- and I know stress is getting to him, big time. He's got some funky tingling in his left side and REALLY needs to get to a doctor-- but unless I call and make the stinkin' appointment, the baby won't go--

Men-- can't live with 'em, can't live with 'em--

Ha.

He's a good guy-- I get a couple wires crossed when I'm working and he isn't-- ***** in me, I guess--

It rears its ugly little head now and then-- :wink:
  • Marla64
    Options
    47b20s0.gif2uge4p4.gifgreenstars.gifloveshower.gifdancegirl2.gif19.gif

I AM DONE, DONE, DONE WITH MY TYPING FOR THE DAY--

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!
    computer3.gif

So, long computer-- hello beautiful day!!!!!!!

Gonna throw some chicken on the grill--
    turkydance1.gif
    (yes, I know this is a turkey-- closest I could find-- )

And cut some veggies--

oregonian_winesmiley.gif Maybe sip 3oz of wine-- hmmmm-- kids want to roast some marshmallows-- voodoodoll.gif (yes, I think this is a voodoo doll, but it's the closest I could find to roasting marshmallows-- work with me here, people!!)

Yes, I know-- high fructose corn syrup-- blah, blah, blah-- I won't have any-- so hush, you--

and I'm gonna go find my kids and grouphugg.gif

Later-- have a great evening!!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I am off to go sing some older country and bluegrass music and spend some time with my family in a family friendly environment with no drinking. Haven't had a drink in a while actually. Hope you all have a great Saturday night!!!!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid-- :wink:

I just did a cartwheel. Awkward!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Hey all!

Thanks for all of the kind words about the pics. I can't wait to but before and after pictures side by side! Thats why I took the first ones.

I just got back from my first official bike ride.. :love:

Now that I've got a decent bike and I'm getting my balance back.. it's awesome. I'm going to have to build up some of the muscles in my legs again cuz there's like the same spot on each leg that is killing me.

TOM is still here and I'm still tiring easily so I only went for 15 minutes. Burned 265 cals. i hope it's gone by Wed. Stupid TOM. :grumble:

I love my bike. It's sitting over there
    > and I keep looking at it and how pretty it is. HAHA. I think i'm just glad that I found something to do outside that won't cause me stabbing pain in my shins. Yay! :drinker:
  • Vanessa414
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You just reminded me about how I used to get drunk, do cartwheels for an hour and wake up in the morning wonder why every muscle in my body was pulled. Then I'd get mad at Jim for letting me do that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

You just reminded me about how I used to get drunk, do cartwheels for an hour and wake up in the morning wonder why every muscle in my body was pulled. Then I'd get mad at Jim for letting me do that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Damn girl, I can't even do cartwheels sober! Never could :noway:
  • hummingbirds3
    Options
    Duane and I just started....we need to loose over 300 lbs. between us. Here we go!!!
  • Vanessa414
    Options

Damn girl, I can't even do cartwheels sober! Never could :noway:

I was in gymnastics and martial arts when I was little. I guess somethings just stick with ya...

I can't do them sober though... I'm too chicken.
  • hummingbirds3
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I just wnated to say hi. I am so glad that Apie told Duane I about this site. We are so motivated and psyched about loosing weight. Have a good day.
    Jonnie