BLACK TEAM WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Just checking in and reading all I missed. It's a job keeping up with it all!

Sam, I love your new picture and I remember the one of you in the swimming pool. You don't even look like the same person. It's got to feel good to see those pictures and see the changes.

I am beat. I burned my calories today, actually I ran my first 10 minute mile. Who-hoo! I didn't log my foods. Seriously like yesterday, I barely had time to eat let alone log anything. I did not get on the scale and I resisted sweets and you have no idea how much of a feat that was.

In the end I made 2 batches of cupcakes, iced them, had it all over my fingers, didn't lick one single thing off! I made 4 batches of rice krispie treat. Notta taste. I broke up 6 Hershey bars for SMORES, oh how that chocolate called my name. I broke up graham crackers, didn't even eat one of those. On top of touching all this food, it sat in front of me all night and I didn't do it. Not one stinkin' sweet. Darn challenge anyway! :tongue:

I'm exhausted from so much sweets resisting. Oh yeah, I didn't get on the scale either. I've never gone this long without weighing in. It's scary and exciting at the same time.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    tap tap tap Anyone out there? Quiet night tonight. This time I guess I'm the only loser on a friday night with nothing to do! :laugh: :laugh:

LOL Nope. Had my fun and now I'm in for the night. Yay for being old and settled.

Man if your old we have some in here that are like dust!!! :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

Ooooh, better not let them see that!

I'm sitting here looking at Sephora online so I can decide how I want to spend my gift card. Talk about heaven. I love that store for some things but it's kind of intimidating because I'm not really used to wearing much makeup so I don't know what I'm looking for.

Who is them?!?!?! :wink: :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

Do they have a bath section? I would do something like that! You don't need make up and what if you don't like it make sure you can send it back.

They have body, hair, and nail stuff as well as makeup. There's an actual store in our mall, but I just wanted to look around online so I could have a clue of what I wanted. If it's not too crowded, I want to have someone put it on me and help me pick out what to get. As part of my very gradual makeover, I am treating myself to some of that really nice mineral makeup. (Thanks to BF's parents for indulging a girly girl :laugh: )

Go for the make-up then. Have fun with it. I did that for the wedding got a make over at cinique then bought the stuff they used and did it myself for the wedding.

Just one more thing to go with my new figure...I've already bought some new clothes and had my hair cut and highlighted, so I'm gonna keep on going.
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    tap tap tap Anyone out there? Quiet night tonight. This time I guess I'm the only loser on a friday night with nothing to do! :laugh: :laugh:

LOL Nope. Had my fun and now I'm in for the night. Yay for being old and settled.

Man if your old we have some in here that are like dust!!! :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sitting here looking at Sephora online so I can decide how I want to spend my gift card. Talk about heaven. I love that store for some things but it's kind of intimidating because I'm not really used to wearing much makeup so I don't know what I'm looking for.

Do they have a bath section? I would do something like that! You don't need make up and what if you don't like it make sure you can send it back.

They have body, hair, and nail stuff as well as makeup. There's an actual store in our mall, but I just wanted to look around online so I could have a clue of what I wanted. If it's not too crowded, I want to have someone put it on me and help me pick out what to get. As part of my very gradual makeover, I am treating myself to some of that really nice mineral makeup. (Thanks to BF's parents for indulging a girly girl :laugh: )

Shuntae you're so right...but I do love them for there make-up and free samples when you order online!! If you ever want to try a more heavier product then just mineral makeup...I do recommend Urban Decay. It is one of my favorite brands. Nars lip gloss is an awesome product, too. I tend to wear quite a bit of make- up when I go out, though. but I do use mineral for work or light easy days.
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    Lori- Way to have some major willpower!!! That's amazing!
    Good job on the 10 min mile, too. You have a lot to be proud of!!!19.gif
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

Shuntae you're so right...but I do love them for there make-up and free samples when you order online!! If you ever want to try a more heavier product then just mineral makeup...I do recommend Urban Decay. It is one of my favorite brands. Nars lip gloss is an awesome product, too. I tend to wear quite a bit of make- up when I go out, though. but I do use mineral for work or light easy days.

I am interested in the mineral because I like the more natural look, but I have also had a Clinique makeover (years ago) and liked the product. The girl put way too much on, but the makeup was really good. My skin is way sensitive, so I avoided it for years...but now that there are so many options I figure I can try it.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Lori you did awesome! I don't think I could have had that willpower at all!! I'm sure I couldn't have.
    Sam you are beautiful!!!
    Lori congrats on your run!!

Sam- I'm another loser here on a Friday night! We can be losers together!!
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Options
    Just got off work! I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday night! Not me, I get to work all of them. Yuck. Good luck everyone over the weekend!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I am interested in the mineral because I like the more natural look, but I have also had a Clinique makeover (years ago) and liked the product. The girl put way too much on, but the makeup was really good. My skin is way sensitive, so I avoided it for years...but now that there are so many options I figure I can try it.

I'm like you. I only wear eye make-up and lip stuff because my skin is so sensitive. Plus who wants to see make-up running down my face when it's like 900 degrees out here.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Just got off work! I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday night! Not me, I get to work all of them. Yuck. Good luck everyone over the weekend!

At least your home now. Do you have to work tomorrow?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Lori you did awesome! I don't think I could have had that willpower at all!! I'm sure I couldn't have.
    Sam you are beautiful!!!

We are all HUGE LOSERS!! Haha

So sad to see the Lakers going to the finals!!! Hate it when fame goes to players heads and that is exactly what happened to kobe. Let me cheat on my materialistic wife and then get her back by buying her a 10 mil. ring. :sick: SICK I TELL YA!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    Sam you are beautiful!!!

We are all HUGE LOSERS!! Haha

So sad to see the Lakers going to the finals!!! Hate it when fame goes to players heads and that is exactly what happened to kobe. Let me cheat on my materialistic wife and then get her back by buying her a 10 mil. ring. :sick: SICK I TELL YA!!!

BF has had me watching the playoffs, and we hate the Lakers too. Don't even get me started on Kobe. Can't. Stand. Him.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

YO!!!!!! WATCH IT!!!!! :angry:
  • Marla64
    Options

Too late. :mad:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Wow-- bunch of Chatty Cathy dolls tonight--

Greetings beloved black team--

Had a sh1tty, sh1tty, awful, horrible, wonderful run this evening--

Freaking humidity kills me--

Still can't get out of my own way lately-- blech.

I think I narrowed it down to the blood pressure medicine doctor put me on-- no more. It's a mild diuretic that I used to take cyclically, if you get my drift-- after my blood pressure episode following my surgery last month, doctor put me on it full time. NOT. Forget this crap-- I can't take the weakness. Fooey on that--

Still, I got in 3.2 running and 1 mile walk with hubby-- this following a full day-- totally, totally exhausted.

And now I get to type for the next hour or so-- aren't you all just so envious.

Blessings be yours this day, my friends-- :heart: :heart: :smooched: :smooched:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Well it's after 12 am so I am off to bed. My youngin' will be up by 7 in the morning I am sure. Hope you all have a great night!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Marla- Here's wishing you renewed energy and lighter legs on your run.

Sam and Renae- I haven't 'done' anything on a Friday night for so long I wouldn't know how to act if I did go out. I don't even think about it anymore. It would be temptations to eat or drink stuff I don't need anyway! Also, as your kids get older, you play taxi cab on weekends. They have a social life and it's your job to keep it alive. Wow, it sucks to grow up!
  • Marla64
    Options
    I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid-- :wink:
  • 72lori
    Options
    My youngest is 9, so besides video games and the occasion toy we don't do much at Toys R Us anymore. Sad, sad day!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Hey I resemble that remark.:laugh: :laugh: When I was young the Dead Sea wasn't even sick:blushing: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

Hey I resemble that remark.:laugh: :laugh: When I was young the Dead Sea wasn't even sick:blushing: :bigsmile: :heart:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: