Any Working Moms?

Options
I'm a 36 year old mom of two. I work full-time and am looking for some working mom friends. My current friends are supportive but I think a few friends that are in the same position in their lives and would have a few ideas on healthy quick meals (after being exhausted working all day), making time for fitness (again after being exhausted from working and kids - You can see where I'm going with this ;)- etc.) would be extremely helpful. Thanks :flowerforyou:

Replies

• nessie_bouncii
    Options
    hi, i understand what you mean. i work full time & a mother of 4, half the time im to tired to do a work out myself. lol. Im currently trying that special k challange thing & its perfect in eating when your in a hurry or on the go.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm a working mom. I have 3 kids (9, 7, 5) and work 4 days per week. Feel free to friend me :)
  • nikibranting
    Options
    I do meal planning usually once a week on a day that I know I have some time. I try to build meals around whats on sale but it doesn't always work like that. I try to plan my menu so that a lot of my prep work coincides with another dinner that week. Also, I make large amounts of food so that I can freeze the extras for a quick dinner when I don't have the time to cook. I like to do dinner salads at least once a week too mostly for the health factor and also because there is usually little to no mess to clean up.
  • ahonea84
    ahonea84 Posts: 24
    Options
    I am a single mom to a 9 month old and work full time. :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    Thanks for the friend add and advice. Its much appreciated and definitely motivating!
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am a 33yr old working mother of 2 boys, ages 12 and 5. I an a nurse and work night shifts, three days a week. Feel free to friend me!! :happy:
  • supermumincanada
    supermumincanada Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a single mother of four, work 2 nights night duty/ week. Feel free to add me
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 boys (2 and 7) and work part time as a substitute teacher, which means some weeks I work a lot, and some weeks not so much. Feel free to add me!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I work full time and I'm a mother to two toddlers :smile:
  • Nellie1drfl
    Nellie1drfl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    full timer 2 kiddos boy 13 girl 6
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm a 36 year old working mom of four so I totally get it!
  • Mathteacher35
    Mathteacher35 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am the mother of an extremely active 11 year old, middle schooler! I also teach High School Math! Needless to say, my life is extrememly busy! Feel free to friend me! I am also looking for support.
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Full time Accountant/ mom to a 6 yr old.
    Anyone looking for some support can friend me:)
  • najh4
    najh4 Posts: 28
    Options
    I am a single mom of 3 (two girls and a boy. 12,9,7) and work 2 jobs :)
  • jhiest19
    jhiest19 Posts: 2
    Options
    I work full time, and have two daughters, ages 8 and 4, who are active in softball and with horses. I completely understand the feelings of not enough time/energy to eat healthy! I would love offer support to any of you, and have days when I need support as well. Let's do this together! :)
  • alortega730
    alortega730 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mother of four wonderful kids ages 7,6,5,and 4 I also work full time at a daycare. It's hard to juggle everything but I'm trying by best. This is my first full month on mfp and if anyone would like to add me Please do so I can really use the support and I will return the favor.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Work FT, mom of two (age 2 and 3.5).
  • Charlahorr
    Charlahorr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am a full time working mom of a 2 year old. :)
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I am a working Mom. I work about 36 hours a week. I have two sons 12 and 17. My 12 year old. Has some food issues so I am trying to eat right and workout and make it work for him too. Feel free to add me.
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    I understand! Full time working mom, 2 kids (13 and 8). Well, 3 if you count my husband! Add me if you want!