Over 200 Club Week 9 and PUMP IT UP!!

Options
awestfall
awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
Hey guys lets really focus and pump up the workouts.The group is open to whomever wants to join .Challenges are every week and weigh ins on Fridays.For those of you that already belong to this group lets PUMP IT UP some.Those of you just starting welcome to the GROUP:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Glad you started a new link Awestfall, I am ready to pump it up. :bigsmile:

Good to see you here Ari
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    "momma2four" thank u for sending me the thread:flowerforyou: I am ready to pump it up!:drinker:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hey I sent links to this thread to a lot of the people on the other over 200 thread. Hopefully some will follow us. haven't heard from a few of them in a while.
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hey I sent links to this thread to a lot of the people on the other over 200 thread. Hopefully some will follow us. haven't heard from a few of them in a while.
    Thanks Momma your the best:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! Just wondering how's everyone's day is going. I'm doing good, and feeling really good too. I wish it would stop raining here so I could get outside and go for a walk or even mow the lawn :laugh:

Hope all is well!

~Ari
  • awestfall
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! Just wondering how's everyone's day is going. I'm doing good, and feeling really good too. I wish it would stop raining here so I could get outside and go for a walk or even mow the lawn :laugh:

Hope all is well!

~Ari
    Doing Great thanks for asking :flowerforyou: how are you
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hi Ari, and Awestfall glad to see you guys are here today.
  • Arienna
    Options
    Wow....I am shocked. I got on the scale this morning to weigh myself for my weigh in and after eating right for just 2 days I've lost 10 lbs! I'm sure this was water weight or whatever but I don't care :laugh: :laugh: I'm so happy, and I have to say losing weight is definitely motivation to lose weight!!!

~Ari
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Good morning, did my weigh in today, and I have lost 2.5 pounds this week! I picked up EA Active this week, and have started doing The Biggest Loser Boot Camp workout DVD. I am sore today, so I am just going to take a walk with my kids, and if I feel better I will work out tonight :).
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Wow good job on the weight loss people. You guys are awesome. :bigsmile: No weight loss for me this week. :grumble: I know I will see some next friday though. :happy:
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i didnt lose anything this week:frown: but i messed up alot, with my birthday and holiday:grumble: . next friday i hope to see change..i am planning to start the shred on monday, i need to stick to it!

Good work everyone:drinker: have a great dAY
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Despite straying from the straight and narrow on Sat and Mon of the Memorial Day weekend, I have managed to recover and to post a 1.5 lb. weight loss for the week as of Saturday morning. I didn't make my Memorial Day goal, but I am close enough that I left the goal for July 4th as it was.

Everyone keep up their focus.
  • Arienna
    Options
    Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I have to say I feel great. I got up this morning had some fruit, did some pilates and leslie sansone's 4 fast miles and had a protein shake and I feel really really good :) I just wanna keep going haha, lovin' the energy.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've got out of the three hundred range a month and a half ago, I'm looking forward to the day I can officially say I'm out of the two hundred range. Mind if I join you :drinker:
  • Arienna
    Options
    Welcome Falcon!! It's always great to have more people! congrats on your progress thus far and we can help eachother through the next 20 lbs +!

:drinker:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hi Falcon, welcome to the group. Congrats on getting out of the 300. I see you like the redwings, so I know who you want to win the Stanley Cup. Good luck!!!!! Weigh in's are on Fridays.
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hi Falcon, welcome to the group. Congrats on getting out of the 300. I see you like the redwings, so I know who you want to win the Stanley Cup. Good luck!!!!! Weigh in's are on Fridays.
    Thanks Momma for checking in on me and keeping the group going strong.You are the Best !!!:flowerforyou: I am flat out pooped from this weekend and helping my mother in law.I had to get it done this weekend because my husband is back to work on Monday so I am back at losing losing losing this fat fat fat LOL:laugh: :laugh: How is everyone else doing?I had no loss this week or weekend but I maintained so I am happy with that.I am back to my 2 hour workouts and long walks.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Good to see you awestfall
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Okay, everyone, I have stayed within my calories, I have exercised every day, I have also ate my exercise calories and I have lost no weight. :grumble: Maybe it is because I have been eating most of my exercise calories, I do not know. :frown: I am trying something new as of today. I am going to keep my calories between 1300-1500 even if I exercise. I have a mini goal of 30 pounds by June 5th when I made the goal it was not unrealistic. But now I am still needing 2 pounds and my weight is not budging. :explode: June 5th is only 5 days away. I need to "PUMP IT UP" I thought maybe if I said it out loud to everyone I would stick to it. I can do this!!!:wink:
  • Arienna
    Options
    I always have a hard time eating all my calories, I'm going to try and eat some of them back today though I don't know, I'm kinda still leery on it. Maybe you could change your workout up a bit, do a different cardio, do some different strength moves, you can do it and I'm sure you'll meet your goal! We're all rooting for you :bigsmile:

:drinker: