Over 200 Club Week 9 and PUMP IT UP!!

Options

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    hey go to tickerfactory.com and make you an exercise ticker so that you can watch your progress. And we will keep track of our exericise minutes together. I am amazed, at how many I have already done. I am going to have to really increase my minutes next week. This is motivational to see my choo choo slowly but surely crossing the tracks
  • jdl249
    jdl249 Posts: 46
    Options
    It seems my first post here (page 2) got a little buried :laugh:

But I went out walking today and I had my AIM away message set up so I could calculate how much time I walked...I went out the door at 12:33pm (EST) and came back in at 1:37pm (EST)!!! That's the longest I've ever walked in my life...and I was walking and pumping my handweights with me at the same time...so I can definitely say I've burned some calories today, and I haven't even done 30-Day Shred yet today!! :happy:
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, i didnt post my weigh in results yesterday. im sad to say i am at 218 n0w which means i gained 3.2 lbs:frown:

i do not know wat i did wrong, i have been working hard and eating healthy:grumble: but i guess i jus have to work harder.

i jus finished doing day 6 of the shred and i feel great:drinker:

good luck:flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    It seems my first post here (page 2) got a little buried :laugh:

But I went out walking today and I had my AIM away message set up so I could calculate how much time I walked...I went out the door at 12:33pm (EST) and came back in at 1:37pm (EST)!!! That's the longest I've ever walked in my life...and I was walking and pumping my handweights with me at the same time...so I can definitely say I've burned some calories today, and I haven't even done 30-Day Shred yet today!! :happy:

Good for you!!! Set a goal of how many minutes you plan to exercise this week and make sure you meet it at the end of the week. You already have 64 minutes towards this weeks possible goal. Well that is if you want to set a goal and keep track of your exercise minutes. :wink: That is our challenge for this week:smile:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hello everyone, i didnt post my weigh in results yesterday. im sad to say i am at 218 n0w which means i gained 3.2 lbs:frown:

i do not know wat i did wrong, i have been working hard and eating healthy:grumble: but i guess i jus have to work harder.

It is a bump in the road, if you are doing everything right that is probably not real weight but water weight or even possibly just muscle. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jdl249
    jdl249 Posts: 46
    Options

I gained a pound this week so I feel your pain. Better luck this coming week hon! :bigsmile:
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I'm down another pound yay my current weight is 293.4 yes close to breaking out of the 290s can't wait

I'm doing the 30 day shred every other day, and walking the rest of the time which equals to 3 miles every other day.

I just finished the 30 minute shred twenty minutes ago and I feel good :)

Hope everyone has a good weekend
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Thanks for welcoming me into your group!! I will try my best!! Have a GREAT week!!

Good for you!!! I know that you can do this.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately no cardio for me today but I am back at it hardcore tomorrow because I have to stay on track with exercise because food is scarce in our house so I have to buy what I can afford and live with it if you know what I mean.So exercise is going to be the only way for me to lose weight besides portion control.Which I am finding that exercising and eating smaller portions does work.So I can eat what I love and lose weight.I hope everyone else is rocking it out this weekend.Love you guys I will post tomorrow.HUGs:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Awestfall, portion control works. I know that you can do this. I understand this, we have 4 kids and 1 income. It can be tough, but it can be done.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am leaving next weekend and I will not be back until June 22. I am going to church camp. I have no control over what my meals will be . I am hoping that some of the skills I have learned in the last few months will help me stick to the plan next week, I too will have to depend totally on portion control and I will not have mfp to help me count my calories. I will be exercising everyday as well so I am quite confident that I will do well. Even if I do not lose weight I would like to maintain. I will be checking in this week but I will be unable to next week. almost 8 days away from a computer. I think it will be good for me and the kids, no tv ,no computers . I am actually looking forward to this. I probably will not be checking in too much this week because I will be preparing for this trip. My husband is staying home so I will also be preparing for him to be home a whole week without his momma to take care of him:laugh: :laugh:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    :smile: I didn't have a chance to log in and post my weight loss results until now - I lost .3 lbs ... but I'm ok with that because it is at least in the right direction. I like the exercise minutes challenge - I'm starting with a goal of 270 minutes this week and adding an exercise tracker.
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I hope this is alright to post here...if not feel free to delete it or I will...whatever.

Anyway I just wanted to offer my knowledge to anyone who would like it? I'm no health expert but I did have to lost over 200 pounds at one point and I am now down to only needing to lose 74. I'm not gonna lie it's very hard but I lost the 100+ in a little over a year in a completely healthy fashion. I just want to let everyone know it is more then possible! If you need an ear, some advice, support...whatever....feel free to msg me.:flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I hope this is alright to post here...if not feel free to delete it or I will...whatever.

Anyway I just wanted to offer my knowledge to anyone who would like it? I'm no health expert but I did have to lost over 200 pounds at one point and I am now down to only needing to lose 74. I'm not gonna lie it's very hard but I lost the 100+ in a little over a year in a completely healthy fashion. I just want to let everyone know it is more then possible! If you need an ear, some advice, support...whatever....feel free to msg me.:flowerforyou:

We are open to new people and any advice that can help. I still have over 130 pounds to lose, my journey has just begun. I know a lot of us appreciate the advice and appreciate that you are honest about how it is.:smile:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Okay, where is everyone?:sad: :sad:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm here ... struggling with food choices this week, and trying to figure out when I can get my exercise in. My kids (15 & 8) just started summer break yesterday and now every day will be a challenge with figuring out what camp/when & where, or play dates, or practices, or whatever plans and where I need to drive them each day before/after work and what they need to have ready for the day. My husband has a long commute so is pretty much out of the picture for helping with driving, plus I'm the 'family planner' who does all the organizing.
    What I have trouble with is planning for myself. I need to take time to think about what I need for each day to be succesfull with food and exercise ... I think I'm ready for school to start again so I can have my routine back!:sad:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm here ... struggling with food choices this week, and trying to figure out when I can get my exercise in. My kids (15 & 8) just started summer break yesterday and now every day will be a challenge with figuring out what camp/when & where, or play dates, or practices, or whatever plans and where I need to drive them each day before/after work and what they need to have ready for the day. My husband has a long commute so is pretty much out of the picture for helping with driving, plus I'm the 'family planner' who does all the organizing.
    What I have trouble with is planning for myself. I need to take time to think about what I need for each day to be succesfull with food and exercise ... I think I'm ready for school to start again so I can have my routine back!:sad:

I am so glad you are here:flowerforyou: I am getting ready for a week long trip where I have no control over the meals. I will be trying to do this by portion control only.

I understand the whole getting out of a schedule thing. I know that you can do this though. It is real hard because our kids do not want to eat what we are eating. And constantly being on the run can wreak havoc in our exercise routine. I feel ya sister .

I can so relate to being the family planner too. My husband is not going on the trip with us and he is somewhat of a............... what is the right word, baby ...... so I have to make sure that he has all his meals planned so that he will eat while I am gone.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Maybe I should hire someone to come by and feed him and the dog every day:laugh: :laugh: He would probably get mad at me for saying all this but he does depend on me a lot. I also depend on him being a sahm he takes care of all of us financially, so I do not mind being the one to take care of the home things. He is also a wonderful husband, when we met I was thin and pretty, now I am twice the woman(literally:laugh: ) than I use to be and he still makes me feel like that beautiful young girl I was when we met.,,,, anyways I got off the subject, sorry.

Again, I am so glad you are here and I wish you luck this summer. I will be rooting for ya:flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    :drinker: Good for you Momma2Four on your exercise minutes ... not only did you reach your 400 minute goal but I see you are 15 minutes over! I just hope to reach my 270 minute goal this week. I bet you will do fine on your trip, you will likely be active and having lots of fun. Enjoy your trip!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Thank You!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    I would love to join this group if that's ok!
    I originally started mfp in January of this year...didn't have right mind set and actually put on aother 10 lbs.

I started again on May 3rd determined; since then I have lost 22.5lbs with a goal of 125. I'm on my way and would love to have some great people to motivate and support me and possibly receive some encouragement in return on this weight loss/good health trip!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    glad to have you, welcome to our group:flowerforyou: