Wealth or a faithful, true love?

Options
1235»

Replies

• autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    TRUE LOVE for sure....I could have married for wealth but I am still holding out for TRUE LOVE!!!! If there is such a thing...I hope so!
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    true love :heart: what is the point in money if you have no one to share it with?
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Can I choose true love with someone who happens to be wealthy?
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I would someone who I can trust and love, and that would make me happy. Weath doesn't buy happiness.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I am about to the point where monogomany is erased from the equation when it comes to love and marraige. Makes things easier and less hurt if it's not expected.

Definately the easy way, but not yet willing to accept that it has to be that way in every relationship. I think that if you have to give up that part of a committed relationship, then what makes it committed? I dunno, the jury is still out haha

I hear ya. LOL I think I have just gotten to the point of wanting easier. I think if the focus though is taken away from monogomy (for me personally I suppose) then you see what else does make up a committed relationship. It just seems this is the #1 thing other than money that ruins a marraige so what if the taboo is taken away then maybe there is a better chance of not getting hurt and it working.

interesting proposition, i'd love to experiment with that...but not sure i'm open-minded enough haha sooooo if you try it, you must tell me how it went :P
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Wealth-I can buy love
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wait, I already have the love part. Can I take the wealth and keep the love I already have? Cuz then I totally win. But if you're saying that if I take the wealth then the love I currently have no longer exists, then heck no, I'm good.

Besides I'd use most of that money to pay for the wedding :P

And pay off our student loans... and buy a house together... and go on our honeymoon...

And after that most of it would go to charity. :P
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    faithful true love
  • iCACTUS
    iCACTUS Posts: 113
    Options
    I am truly lucky to have found unconditional, faithful love with my beautiful partner.

Now, where is my millions? :laugh: :wink:
  • Delorice
    Delorice Posts: 16
    Options
    I was just curious to see what everyone would say. Several reponses were surprising. Thanks for answering everyone.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    At this point in my life, I am tempted to be shallow and say wealth since I have not had much luck in finding true love. It never seems to endure and always seems to end in pain and separation.
  • EndofEternity
    Options
    "A faithful, true love" seems to imply that I can only have one. Monogamy isn't for me. So I'll take wealth and good friends with benefits. Save enough for me to get by, donate the rest.