Anyone starting 30 Day Shred on April?

Options

Replies

• jstar05
    jstar05 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me, I think it would be awesome to join in this and have a bunch of people that are doing the same thing! :happy:

Good luck to you! Today would have been day 3 for me but I took it off. will be back on it tomorrow.
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I plan to give it a try next week but won't be able to do 30 days straight until the middle to end of May as I will be away some in April and May.
  • mysterylover
    mysterylover Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started today. I borrowed a copy from a friend on here who has lost 40+ and looks amazing. I just have to say, I hate jumping jacks :)
  • mysterylover
    mysterylover Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me, I think it would be awesome to join in this and have a bunch of people that are doing the same thing! :happy:

Yay! We will have to keep each other motivated!
  • Candida1983
    Candida1983 Posts: 188
    Options
    Yay! We will have to keep each other motivated!

Definitely looking forward to working with you and getting skinny and fit!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kazala
    kazala Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have just completed day 9 level 1. I then sat and watched level 2....Im a bit scared lol it looks awful, whats all that plank position stuff like? Anyone doing that yet??? xx
  • ruthvbailey
    ruthvbailey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    How are you all going? I have just finished day 8 of the 30 day shred. I have lost 0.1 in weight this week , 3cm of my bust and 1 cm off my thighs. Not a great result weight wise, but my body is changing. I have been doing other exercises for 1/2 before I start this dvd too as I feel my body needs more of a warm up than the 30 ds dvd indicates. The push ups I think have caused me to have a back injury so I shall do maybe some jogging instead of push ups until it gets back to normal.
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I started today! :)
  • sumaiyakhan
    Options
    I started yesterday too! Today was Day 2 for me and Jillian is seriously kicking my butt!!
  • jstar05
    Options
    Today was my day 6, I started using 5 lbs. weights. Whew!
  • alicquia
    alicquia Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started 30DS for the first time today, and I'm on w2 d1 of C25K!

I need motivation to keep doing as soon as I see results I usually quit...
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    Today I am on L2 D7 of the 30 DS...I love level 2...but those planks really make you work for your body...I'm also doing it along with insanity...started month 2 today with that. Good luck on everybody doing the 30 DS...add me if you want movtivation! We can all use some!
  • panda19912575
    Options
    I am starting 30 Day Shred today, April 9th and doing running/walking in the evening. Anybody interested in being weightloss buddies please send me an email.

Thanks.
  • kazala
    kazala Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else HATE level 2 as much as I do :(
    Just done day 3, am hoping it will be better tomorrow. Level 1 got much better after day 3 so Im hoping level 2 will be the same x
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    So how is everyone doing on their shred??? I've gained 4 lbs and haven't seemed to lose any inches lol. However I feel soooo much more fit and my body feels tighter. Anyone else with these type of results?
  • mum32008
    mum32008 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just waiting for my dvd to get delivered, can't wait normally do zumba so this will be something new to try :smile:
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 12 on level 2. That first week was tough, I was sore! But it gets better, not easier, but i'm not as sore now. Anyone else gaining weight while doing this? I lost 5 lbs. before I started and now I'm bouncing between a 1-3 lb. gain every day. I feel so much more stronger and took a couple measurements and see I am losing inches. I just wonder if the scale will catch up.
  • jstar05
    Options
    Friday will be day 10 on level 1, I probably won't start level 2 until Sunday. I heard it was tough. I didn't take measurements before I started the shred, but I do feel stronger. I can now jog 3 miles without passing out.
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I just did the last day of Level 1 today and honestly i wanted to give up many times through just these 10 days and i actually did give up on one day,but popping on here and seeing the 30DS result thread makes me feel like it is WORTH IT..and i made up for the lost day by doing 30DS 2 times back to back today.
    And i am a bit embarrassed to say this but i look forward to starting level2 tomorrow!
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 12 on level 2. That first week was tough, I was sore! But it gets better, not easier, but i'm not as sore now. Anyone else gaining weight while doing this? I lost 5 lbs. before I started and now I'm bouncing between a 1-3 lb. gain every day. I feel so much more stronger and took a couple measurements and see I am losing inches. I just wonder if the scale will catch up.

I read somewhere on MFP itself that about 1kg(1-3lb) of weight fluctuation is normal while doing strength training as the building muscles are retaining more water than the fat did! So that just means that you are building more muscle and the scale will catch up in time! In the mean time..Yay for losing inches and Yay for you! :):)