Meeting an MFP member

Options
1235»

Replies

• Pauline3290
    Options
    No but there is someone I'd love to meet. We have corresponded regularly and I made a tentative request to meet which was ignored. I have no idea of his relationship status so am trying not to reveal how I feel as MFP is not a dating site and I don't want him to feel uncomfortable.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Only 1 lives in Texas and that's south Texas. The other 4 live quite far and it doesn't seem likely to meet.
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    Nope, haven't met anyone. I am not opposed to it though. I'm sure it would be fun.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Are these meetings strictly for hooking up?
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I have one MFP friend I sleep with regularly.

And, I have one other I see occasionally around town.
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    Yes I have, shes the BEAUTIFUL woman Im holding in my arms in my profile pic, so Id like to think it has went very well :bigsmile:
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Are these meetings strictly for hooking up?

LMAO
    isn't that your only reason for being on here shannon?
    you do know this is a fitness site right? not a site for you to hit on other women's boyfriends and then stalk them after with your multiple accounts.
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to meet some in my list. Their stories are so amazing! And Dane ^^^^ is pretty cool I'd def hang out with him! :)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I haven't met any. Though I'd love to meet some of my girls.
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yup! I've met one, we work together :-) I just found out about 3-4 weeks ago that she is on MFP. I would like to meet more people though.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Yep I caught with one of my buddies on friday for lunch! Was really good to meet in person.. Would love to meet some more eventually
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    There are some I would like to meet. I would say to workout with but we'd probably just get drunk together ;p
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Nope, haven't met anyone but it would be pretty cool if I did, the people on here are awesome :)
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I've met two *AWESOME* girls who live in my city. I feel pretty lucky that they're on my FL and that I got to see what amazing people they were IRL. It makes me want to meet others. Big time :)
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Met one once. I'd love to meet so many other people on my FL. One very much in particular.
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    No not yet but I would love to meet some of the people on my FL we will have to see :)
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I met my friend HansTied last week for lunch and it was great. He is always supportive to all of his MFP friends and really nice in person, too.
    Met my fiance (Timeforachange2011) here as well. Am moving states to be with her and we are thinking of a December wedding. Sweet. Gotta love MFP.
  • chasingbabes
    Options
    Yes! I have met one. I took a detour from Texas to Wisconsin to spend a day with her. It was great and I'll be seeing her in June as well.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have met one. I took a detour from Texas to Wisconsin to spend a day with her. It was great and I'll be seeing her in June as well.

That's a heck of a detour. lol I love Wisconsin, though. Have relatives in Rapids and love going to the Dells. Beautiful part of the country.