Eating Disorder Recovery (A Different Sort of Success Story)

Options

Replies

• Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think you are devastatingly beautiful. That smile would light up a whole room!

I'm so very happy for you, and even though I suffered a different type of eating disorder, I know how it feels to come through it fighting and to finally feel 'normal' :smile:

Hugs from Ireland! xxx
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Congrats on your recovery! And you are beautiful just the way you are! Thanks for sharing!
  • countryrayne
    Options
    Wow! You are so couragous! Thank you for writting this, I think you are very inspiring and I wish you the best of luck in your recovery!
  • kelzpop
    kelzpop Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your recovery, keep up the great work. You look fabulous!
  • tzuris
    tzuris Posts: 30
    Options
    Congratulations, and you look amazing! I'm happy to hear you're happy. :)
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    bump because everyone should read this amazing story!! :heart:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    <3
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic. congratulations on coming a long way :smile:
  • freenewme
    freenewme Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ... love the smile. Nice to see that recovery is possibale (one week into my recovery journy). Trully inspirring
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome story. Parts of it made me kinda teary-eyed, But, I'm glad you shared and I know you're going to be an inspiration to a lot of people on here!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story. Only one thing I see wrong with it. You are not average. You are lovely and so incredibly strong.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    You are a goddess. Don't let the voice in your head tell you otherwise.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    You are the most beautiful person I have seen all day. I wish you all the genuine smiles in the world.
  • mmw47
    mmw47 Posts: 23
    Options
    I enjoyed reading what you have written, the picture is gorgeous (of you) you have so much to be proud of......WELL DONE!!
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story that took so much courage to share...thank you.
    You deserve that honest, happy smile...remember that.
    We all do. <3<3
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You're so strong! Congratulations on your recovery and thank you for sharing!:) Your smile is beautiful. :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I think you look beautiful x
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, and I'm very happy for your recovery. It's hard when the criticism is coming from the inside. I hope you never forget how beautiful you are ever again. Congrats on your success!!
  • MysteriousWays
    MysteriousWays Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I read it to my husband, also on MFP, trying to love ourselves too. I (and my husband) think you are beautiful. Good luck with your recovery and please come here if you need help. That's why we are all here - to not go through this alone.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!