Green Team Week 3

Options
1235»

Replies

• MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Porka~:wink: You are such a sweetheart! I am gonna take you home and hang you up where my mirror is so that I can hear good things everyday:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Thank you so much for the support! I cleaned a cubby hole yesterday and replanted some roses! I felt a lot better after I just stated doubling up on the pills at night so i wasn't :yawn: in the day time!!! It worked really well, stress has a part in the hives for me as well!
    I did my squats I did 33! :bigsmile: I could have done more prolly, I have the attention span of a fly right now!:huh:
    Anyhow I feel ready today!
    Watched that new show "Cook yourself thin"
    Well I am a cooker! I cook everynight atleast! and I make pretty healthy things ( Havn't eaten red meat forever, only turkey and chicken, mostly beans)
    Anyhow the gals on the show made some yummy looking food so i had to copy (Besides It was totally easy)

1 pound groung turkey
    1 small can reen chilies(dices)
    1/2 tsp sea salt and pepper
    Mix
    make burgers out of it and GRILL BABY!!!!!!!!
    YUmmY (and to add a little KICK I squeezed a little lemon on them)
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Im In love!!!!!
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm still needing to work on my exercise... So how about, whenever we do our cardio exercise, do 10 minutes longer than you normally would. So, for example, I usually do 45 minutes 3 to 4 times per week (sometimes eliptical, sometimes treadmill, othertimes swimming). So, I should shoot for 55 minutes each of those times I go.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I think that's a great challenge!
  • angiemcnett
    angiemcnett Posts: 429
    Options
    I'm still needing to work on my exercise... So how about, whenever we do our cardio exercise, do 10 minutes longer than you normally would. So, for example, I usually do 45 minutes 3 to 4 times per week (sometimes eliptical, sometimes treadmill, othertimes swimming). So, I should shoot for 55 minutes each of those times I go.

Sounds great! I am still trying to get back into my exercise routine.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hey all checkin in with ya.....I see the scale moving again....praying that tomorrow I am down to 229....I hate the frickin 230's...........Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <Sassie runs around the house like crazy bra-less woman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:laugh:
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    yeah, i'm hoping for 159ish tomorrow. got all my water, did 30 min on the treadmill while kristian was at swim lessons, and 40 min on the wii active. which is good, b/c i wouldve been over my calories. i'm going to by a wii fit tomorrow, my dork of a hubs bought this stip you can put the balance board on, thinking the balance board was included, when it ways on it like five times that it's not. i've wanted one, it looks fun. and you can use it with the active too. so that's the plan. i'm caught up on my homework, i have one assignment due tomorrow.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hey all checkin in with ya.....I see the scale moving again....praying that tomorrow I am down to 229....I hate the frickin 230's...........Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <Sassie runs around the house like crazy bra-less woman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:laugh:

:laugh: First smile I got tonight from mfp - honey must've been happy with the braless woman running around the house:happy: rare in my house unless I have to go to the dryer - black eyes!:laugh: I'm thinkin the worst and hopin for the best (as in no gain tomorrow) - for some reason the day before weigh in I seem to eat like a banshee - never satisfied....:noway:
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Porka I am the same way!!!:grumble: I totally blew it today with food and exercise . I am still up and running mking food for tomorrow. HAAHA Sassie, we call let those puppies free at my house. Anyway good luck tomorrow everyone!! Azwild-great challeng!! Ok starting new tread for tomorrow look for Green team Week 4 Yall:flowerforyou:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I hardly ate anything today.....Hoping that it would reduce about 20 pounds overnight:) :laugh: :laugh: we will see:bigsmile:
  • mimi1370thin
    mimi1370thin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started at 204, now I'm 190.2 this morning. Last Saturday I was 185.8? I did awesome this week with the exception of sodium.
    Could I be retaining over 6 lbs of water?? Just feeling defeated..