April 2012 challenge for Late Night Snackers

Options
15678911»

Replies

• katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm in too please. I eat lovely healthy meals, work out hard, then snack lots, especially as the day goes on and last week a lot just as I was going to bed! Gros and unnecessary. Last May I totally stopped eating on the sofa. If I have to make the 'effort' to eat at the dining room table, I eat quite a lot less. The past 2 days I've cut all snacks so am doing well. On nights from tonight tho which is much tougher.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I know that April is almost over, but I would love to hop in and reserve a place for May as well :)
    Plans of action include tooth brushing, gum chewing, portioning out snacks instead of grabbing the whole bag/bowl, and one glass of water and ten minutes if I think I'm hungry.
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    LNS: 8
    Me: 16
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,987 Member
    Options
    Me: 22
    LNS: 3

I'm going to finish this month stronger than EVER before! I like that. :smile:
  • Lilith47
    Lilith47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Late but better than never! I'm in, and hope this continues in May too!
    I'm not going to eat anymore after dinner, and when I'm really hungry, it's kohlrabi and carrot sticks ;)
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 23
    LNS: 3
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 25
    LNS: 4

I gave in last night. And, I'm pretty mad at myself this morning....terrible sleep and awful bloat!
  • ajs2mf
    Options
    LNS:8
    Me:20
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Is there a thread up for May yet? Can we get one going? I've got a crap ton of stress going on this month (best friend's wedding and family trip), so I could really use the support and motivation :)
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 26
    LNS: 4

I'll go start a May thread....
  • ajs2mf
    Options
    I finished April at

Me: 21
    LNS: 9

Not too bad! I'm sure that keeping track GREATLY helped to keep me in line.

My goal is to beat this record in May!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing thats how I gain 45 lbs. For about a 2 weeks know I have been eating grapefruit and a cup of green tea before I go to bed and it has been helping I have not had any cravings and down 3 lbs..