Any girls with fat thighs have success stories?

Options

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Yup. I lost fat and my fat thighs got less fat.

Yee!
  • MimosaMay
    Options
    start doing squats and lunges - and lots of them.

I used to have a lot of cellulite on my thighs and butt - adding muscle tone will dramatically improve this for you!

You are absolutely right! Along with a good *consistent* healthy diet, lunges and squats will strengthen (and lean) out your upper thigh and glutes. I used to be a little bottom heavy in this area and I began jogging and doing lots of squat/lunge type exercises and the definition in my upper legs and glutes began majorly showing. Consistency is the key -- you've done a great job so far, just keep it up and you will start to see those results!!

Best of luck!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to find photo's that you can really see the difference. I have lost about 13 inches off my thighs alone. My thighs were 30 inches around, now they are 17 inches around. I walk, jog, ride bike, and a lot of quad workouts. Like Lunges, squats, and one I'd love to get is Brazil butt lift workout. Jillian Michael's has a dvd called "Bun's and thighs" I heard it's pretty good. My leg's, butt, hips, and face area are the first places I always lose weight. My stomach and boobs are the last to go. Even my arms have shrunk a lot...
  • cr9576
    cr9576 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My thighs are literally fat! like not thick that I just want to get smaller, you know like when you grab your gut you can get a handfull well i can do that with my thighs lol ughggggg
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I did TurboFire which has a lot of squats, kicks, jumps and moving in general and I lost a total of 5 inches off of each thigh. You can do it. Just make sure you are working your legs a lot =)
  • scatgash
    scatgash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    They say you can't spot reduce, but... My legs are looking great even though I still have about 50 pounds to loose. Spin classes were great for my thighs/glutes, and running has helped trim down the fat at the very top of my outer thighs.
  • cr9576
    Options
    I'm trying to find photo's that you can really see the difference. I have lost about 13 inches off my thighs alone. My thighs were 30 inches around, now they are 17 inches around. I walk, jog, ride bike, and a lot of quad workouts. Like Lunges, squats, and one I'd love to get is Brazil butt lift workout. Jillian Michael's has a dvd called "Bun's and thighs" I heard it's pretty good. My leg's, butt, hips, and face area are the first places I always lose weight. My stomach and boobs are the last to go. Even my arms have shrunk a lot...

That would be awsome if u had some pics :D it would give me motivation
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    They say you can't spot reduce, but... My legs are looking great even though I still have about 50 pounds to loose. Spin classes were great for my thighs/glutes, and running has helped trim down the fat at the very top of my outer thighs.

Nope you can't spot reduce, but you can find a mixture of things. I like to work harder on my problem area's but adding other workouts with it, because it's said that changes are more likely to happen. It's working, I still have 20lbs to hit my goal, and I still would not wear a bikini right now, my stomach is not what it should be for a bikini lol.

And I'm still looking, I have a ton of photos haha...
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Same Story...but I think I've hit on a solution but it is hard work...OMG!

I slacked on aerobics when I bought my elliptical machine. My legs got stronger on the elliptical but lost the definition they were building and then the backs of my thighs got spongy...

I started with aerobics again and got the definition in my calves back in 2 days, and it's funny, but I'm getting definition in my thighs from the bottom up. Started doing more aerobics geared to the core and waist and the work is showing in my thighs and hips. I think I've gone down about 4 inches in 1 week. I'll keep it up and keep you posted.

Well, time to stretch out these thunder thighs and get some sleep! 60 minutes of aerobic dance in the morning! :)
  • cr9576
    Options
    Eeee well maybey iln put up some before and after pics to show you peopless lol right now my thigh is currently at 25 inches ima try be best to tone it up a bit n keep u guys posted!
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I wish I had some pictures of "before" to show you how my butt used to look...but damnnn it looks good now :)
  • cr9576
    Options

Nope you can't spot reduce, but you can find a mixture of things. I like to work harder on my problem area's but adding other workouts with it, because it's said that changes are more likely to happen. It's working, I still have 20lbs to hit my goal, and I still would not wear a bikini right now, my stomach is not what it should be for a bikini lol.

Oh wow when your thighs were at 30 inches were they like really cellulatic (idk if thats a word lol) like if you saw urself in the light it was like kinda bulgy towards your inner thighs?
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    After my first baby I got down to 105 pounds (I'm 5'2" so it was a healthy weight) and I still had thunder thighs!! Needed to do more strength training I think to get more muscle definition.
  • cr9576
    Options
    I wish I had some pictures of "before" to show you how my butt used to look...but damnnn it looks good now :)

See i already have a really big butt, but i also have some cellulite there another thing that im afraid of is that if i do all these excesrizes im gonna lose my big booty and thats almost my only nice feature lol cuz im only a b cup :/ since i lost the 20 pnds i have deffinatly seen my but get a little smaller but thats the only way ill fit into a smaller jean size
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options

That is amazing! Congrats. :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

Oh wow when your thighs were at 30 inches were they like really cellulatic (idk if thats a word lol) like if you saw urself in the light it was like kinda bulgy towards your inner thighs?

Makes since and yeah I had it bad, I also had stretch marks on my inner thigh's and most of my stretch marks are invisible I wouldn't say they disappeared but they are hard to see unless you wanna find them, I can see them still, I just have to get down close to see them.

Well I don't have any at my biggest, but my thighs were about 25 inches in the bigger photo's. and you can also see how much my butt's gone down :)

259juv6.jpg
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    My thighs are literally fat! like not thick that I just want to get smaller, you know like when you grab your gut you can get a handfull well i can do that with my thighs lol ughggggg

Well i reckon there is quite few of us that had better get squatting! LOL I am going to do it to! friend me if you want a squat buddy. I am in UK so time might be an issue if you are in US. Sounds like we could have some fun with it though! I am not into pain though!
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options

Why would you not wear a bikini, You are amazing and beautiful! A real inspiration.

Makes since and yeah I had it bad, I also had stretch marks on my inner thigh's and most of my stretch marks are invisible I wouldn't say they disappeared but they are hard to see unless you wanna find them, I can see them still, I just have to get down close to see them.

Well I don't have any at my biggest, but my thighs were about 25 inches in the bigger photo's. and you can also see how much my butt's gone down :)

259juv6.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you but my stomach is not ready for it, I look a lot better in clothing then I do without haha.