Zombie Apocalypse (9 week challenge)

Options

Replies

• MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I was able to add more people so I added everyone above this. Welcome to the challenge everyone :)

Does this mean there is no room for anyone after this?:cry:
  • mwilson57
    mwilson57 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Funny, I was just thinking the other day how I needed to start working on endurance and such for Zombie preparedness. If you're still accepting, I'd love to join!
  • spraypainter
    Options
    I'm new to the actual MFP team and defn need a support team to get going and keep at it!

Protection against zombies will hopefully make me accountable!

Count me in!
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun and I love zombies. Count me in and let me know if you need any help!! I'm a graphic designer - I could make us a lil' logo.
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    I'm in if there is still room! :)
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Hell.Yes. I am so all over this!! You had me at 'zombie'.
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    ************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok, we're going to have to stop there for now while I configure the teams. We are pretty much at max capacity I think. If we have room for any more I will post again! Sorry, and thanks for being so patient and understanding!!!

************************************************************************************************************************************************
  • DaSchmit85
    Options
    I'm in :-) ! Sounds like a blast. A couple of my friends are also so they will probably be posting too
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    is there room left? i would like to join
  • itsup2memi
    itsup2memi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. :)
  • jj2805
    jj2805 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in! Sounds interesting and I like a chllange!:bigsmile:
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I want in!
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I too would like to join! :) I don't have much to lose (about 5 lbs) but always focused on getting fitter!
  • thefaceman25
    thefaceman25 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im in Dam Zombies
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    If it opens up again let me know! Definitely am wanting to partake :D
  • dubord29
    dubord29 Posts: 57
    Options
    Vacationista- Don't forget Rule #1!

I love rule #1 but better do rule #18 first! I'm in as a newbie! I love Zombieland and need to do more cardio so I'm not taken out 1st!
  • whoshigh
    whoshigh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    add me please!
  • trichthedish
    Options
    If there is still room I would like to join up with my friend DaSchmit85 and possibly one other, but I haven't heard back from her yet. I love zombies and some times when I need extra motivation to keep at a jog I say to myself over and over "Can't stop the zombies will eat me."
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    ***CLOSED********CLOSED***********CLOSED************CLOSED***********CLOSED*************CLOSED********CLOSED******

Hi Everyone! I'm sorry to announce that the group is now definitely closed. We managed to fit everyone in above this, but will no longer accept any other participants. The challenge will end on June 10th, so if we didn't catch you this time hopefully you can join us for the next one!!!!!!

Good luck with everything and we appreciate all of you interest!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************************************************
  • aliciakoral
    Options
    Challenge Accepted!